Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RG3 not built for the NFL

223 posts in this topic

Posted

I really don't see how anyone can knock his actual skill as a player. I think the huge glaring problem now is that he's obviously injury prone. What is this the 3rd time in one season that he's went down?

Posted

That's usually the price you pay for speed, being slight and therefore injury prone. If only Calvin Johnson had RGIII's QB skills...

Posted

they should have protected him,dumb for shanny to keep running those read option plays.

1 person likes this

Posted

Good guy, fine player, just won't hold up for an NFL career physically. I doubt he is in the league in 2 years. If you are a running QB, you better not be built like a wide receiver. Good thing Cam looks more like a TE

Agree, but I think he'll linger in the League like Vick. This deal will last years beyond for Washington in other ways however.

Under the deal, the Redskins and Rams will swap first-rounders this year, sources said. The Rams also will receive two future first-round picks and a second-round pick,

Posted

i think he'll have a long career once he learns how to catch

1 person likes this

Posted

That whole situation with Dr. Andrews will be a lot more interesting now. He said he was really nervous that Bob3 was still playing. Now look, he buckles without contact. You could see him on the sideline saying its not your fault coach to Shanahan.

Posted

the media is already blasting shanahan about the injury

Posted

Why is Dr Andrews on the Redskins' sideline? I know he is a famous orthopedic surgeon is he their team doctor also. If this is a dumb question forgive me.

It said during the broadcast that he's the skins gameday sideline doctor.

Posted

yeah I don't know what is going on but Shanahan is going to be under a lot of scrutiny over how he handled RG3 this year.

Posted

damn dilfer is ripping rg3 right now on espn

Posted

i was telling my wife right before he went down that i wouldn't be surprised if they came out and said this offseason that he did actually tear some ligaments. that knee certainly buckled like there wasn't a whole lot keeping everything connected

Made me gasp in pain just watching it. :(

Posted

the media is already blasting shanahan about the injury

and should, no way you put your QB out like that on a bad wheel. you didnt see Cousins running option plays.