beastson

Cam

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,068 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 10:01 PM

When it come to passing

Hypothetical speaking here

If it came to either one of them throwing 50 passes from short to long to intermediate, It'll take Cam leading us

#92 Ivan The Awesome

Ivan The Awesome

That wasn't a Penalty.

• HUDDLER
  • 9,711 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 06 January 2013 - 10:14 PM

I missed the play he injured himself in. I thought a linemen had just fallen on his leg or something. I just saw the replay, he didn't have anyone around him. His leg just gave out on him when he tried to cut back and pick up the ball simultaneously. He's made of glass.

#93 panthers34

panthers34

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 681 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 10:17 PM

If they run a pro style offense then he will be fine but he wont be able to run the read option for his whole career unless he retires in less than 10 years and misses multiple games each year.. I hate how people think hes better and more athletic than Cam. Some of the cuts and jukes Cam makes are just unreal and RG3 could never make them.

#94 belle dame

belle dame

NEWB

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 11:12 PM

I'm still trying to figure out how Aaron Rodgers RG3 got hurt. Did his knee just collapse?

#95 Ivan The Awesome

Ivan The Awesome

That wasn't a Penalty.

• HUDDLER
  • 9,711 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 06 January 2013 - 11:32 PM

Posted Image

I can't help it, these are freaking funny.

#96 Munch4455

Munch4455

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,080 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 11:42 PM

He is a lot more Vick 2.0, than RG3 1.0. He is a better passer than Vick is, but not quite as dangerous as a runner, all the while they both seem to be made of porcelain. Great thing about Cam is that he not only weighs 40 lbs more, most of that is muscle, especially in his legs(no homo) and said muscle ends up helping to protect his knees.

#97 panthersphan

panthersphan

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 2,481 posts
  • LocationDenver, CO

Posted 06 January 2013 - 11:48 PM

I dunno about "in 2 years"

But he's not built for the NFL for sure

Ill take Cam ALL DAY

#98 SIGCHI222

SIGCHI222

the illustrious potentate

• HUDDLER
  • 4,158 posts
  • LocationShelby

Posted 06 January 2013 - 11:50 PM

Posted Image

I can't help it, these are freaking funny.

You are still my son's fav poster. B)

#99 mav1234

mav1234

• HUDDLER
  • 16,483 posts

Posted 07 January 2013 - 12:01 AM

I'm still trying to figure out how Aaron Rodgers RG3 got hurt. Did his knee just collapse?

he was already hurt, not 100%

early in the game (late 1st quarter?) he was running towards the sideline and you could see that his knee buckled awkwardly.

they kept him in, though, despite him getting hammered, stumbling around, and looking like he could barely move.

the final straw came when he tried to retrieve a fumble and his knee just completely gave out when he bent over

#100 Mr. Scot

Mr. Scot

Football Historian

• HUDDLER
  • 37,573 posts
  • LocationSC

Posted 07 January 2013 - 12:09 AM

early in the game (late 1st quarter?) he was running towards the sideline and you could see that his knee buckled awkwardly.

they kept him in, though, despite him getting hammered, stumbling around, and looking like he could barely move.

the final straw came when he tried to retrieve a fumble and his knee just completely gave out when he bent over

The question becomes who do you blame more: Griffin for insisting he could keep playing or Shanahan for keeping him in?

#101 Sloth

Sloth

idk

• HUDDLER
  • 2,600 posts

Posted 07 January 2013 - 12:44 AM

Not only that, but they kept calling designed runs for him.

#102 Sloth

Sloth

idk

• HUDDLER
  • 2,600 posts

Posted 07 January 2013 - 12:47 AM

The question becomes who do you blame more: Griffin for insisting he could keep playing or Shanahan for keeping him in?

100% on Shanny.

Just about every player is going to want to go back in, regardless. RG3 was pretty obviously injured before the half, that knee has been bad for a while now (bad enough for a doctor to come out to the press before the game and basically say "I didn't allow him back, it's not on me"), they had Cousins on the bench who had come in already this season and delivered a pressure win for them and they still sent him (RG3) back in.

Way to gamble a player's livelihood for a Wildcard win there, Mike.

#103 fieryprophet

fieryprophet

WARNING: Do not annoy!

• HUDDLER
  • 5,176 posts
  • LocationLa Grange, NC

Posted 07 January 2013 - 12:55 AM

I absolutely blame Shanahan, that idiot should never have risked his franchise's future by putting RG3 back out there when it was obvious he wasn't even at 60%.

And as for whether RG3 will be able to take hits like that all that often, I don't know. I do know that players attempt to arm tackle Cam far more frequently than they do RG3. Something about 260 lbs of muscle tends to make defenders choose their steps wisely.

#104 Ivan The Awesome

Ivan The Awesome

That wasn't a Penalty.

• HUDDLER
  • 9,711 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 07 January 2013 - 12:55 AM

You are still my son's fav poster. B)

I still think your son like my signature. Which is a good thing. :D

#105 carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

HORNETS 2014

• HUDDLER
  • 17,813 posts
  • LocationKurby

Posted 07 January 2013 - 01:04 AM

I love you ZOD, but this $hitty thread ruined some of your credibility man. You're suppose to let the huddlers create these stupid topic. Not you.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.