#16 googoodan

googoodan

Memberest

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,494 posts
  • LocationBayside

Posted 06 January 2013 - 07:55 PM

How about we trusted Cam to make one of the easiest throws he had to make all year?

I wouldn't call it the easiest, but had it worked, it would have been the luckiest. Hartsock was only open because a Seattle linebacker fell. Everyone else was covered like stink on poo.

#17 CPF4LIFE

CPF4LIFE

• HUDDLER
  • 4,560 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 07:56 PM

I agree, it was a bad play call. You let Cam run that one in, cant take any chances with the season on the line and we did.

#18 Tarheels23

Tarheels23

Keep Pounding

• HUDDLER
  • 2,681 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 07:58 PM

"Well our thinking there was that Kalil was out weighed by 30 pounds, so we figured we would roll Cam out, and give him a run pass option"

Your 2013 Carolina Panthers Head Coach: Ron Rivera

#19 raleigh-panther

raleigh-panther

• HUDDLER
  • 2,210 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 08:33 PM

I'm depressed

So everybody is getting depressed with me lol

It really is depressing.

It would be one thing if the Panthers were not a competitive team and but for a few bone head things by the players or stupid calls by the Coach they would be in the playoffs. They beat up St RG in DC and they should have beaten several other teams but they didn't.

...but the joy of the NFL, there is this year's draft and training camp and season.

Don't let it get you down because in reality, the coaches and players get paid. We don't.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.