Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RGInjury

140 posts in this topic

Posted

I like RGIII because he's a cornball brother.

Posted

given how limited he has been more like RG1/3

1 person likes this

Posted

Fug redskin fans. Fug em all to hell. I'm with SCP on this one.

I never like to see an injury happen (unless Matt Ryan's head pops like a zit), but all the RG3 nuthuggers need to simmer down a touch.

Posted

RG3's a pussy

Posted

They are the absolute worst fans in the NFL.

I grew up in VA and worked in DC, trust me, I know.

You never lived in Texas did you? Trust me when I say, as someone with exposure to both places, that Cowgirls fans make the Skins fans look docile, intuitive, and knowledgable.

That said, they're still both a bunch of fugtards.

Posted

421174_10200291298550230_807403576_n.jpg

I'm a big fan of the sleep over picture. Muahahaha FUG the skins FUG the media and most importantly FUG RGknee.

Posted

And we're extremely lucky that it wasn't a significant injury. My point is put yourself in a Skins fan shoe, how would you feel?

One shoe, eh? You're an amputee? Dude, I'm sorry. I understand the sensitivity now. Or is that a one leg Bob Griffin the turd joke? Pretty classless if you ask me.

Posted

Cry me a river. He's a cornball.

I had to look up what cornball meant.

I have to say its one of the most ignorant and racist words I have ever come across. Anyone that uses it is an idiot.

Posted

I'm taking it back.

Posted

lol I jsut looked up cornball brother on urban dictionary and this was the first example of how to use in a sentence. "Dat RG3 got himself a becky. He a cornball brother." haha

Posted

He probly should not have played yesterday. Hate to see such a bad thing happen to him. Good luck for his recovery. Yep, there are too many skins fans in BOA. Only ansd best cure for that is Panther wins.

Posted

So if a guy has a positive attitude, work ethic, graduates in 3 years, speaks proper English and doesn't subscribe to how others feel he should be acting he gets labeled something derogatory? Seems like he should be made a role model instead.

3 people like this