Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SCP

RGInjury

140 posts in this topic

As someone who lives in the metro area of DC and has had to deal with the RG III obsession of the populous the entire season;

don't be a dick. I wanted the Redskins to lose terribly, but not like that.

3 people like this

You guys have some rotten souls. That was like watching 80,000 people lose their favorite dog. They put him down right there on the field. Have a little compassion.

1 person likes this

fuging dumb thread.

RG3 didn't pick his team or his fans. Dude is nothing but class.

fuging dumb thread.

RG3 didn't pick his team or his fans. Dude is nothing but class.

Cry me a river. He's a cornball.

3 people like this

As someone who lives in the metro area of DC and has had to deal with the RG III obsession of the populous the entire season;

don't be a dick. I wanted the Redskins to lose terribly, but not like that.

They would have lost anyway, fug Skins fans.

ajrkC.jpg

Saw this photo earlier. It's making its rounds now. Love it!

You guys have some rotten souls. That was like watching 80,000 people lose their favorite dog. They put him down right there on the field. Have a little compassion.

Skins fans can eat my poo.

They would have lost anyway, fug Skins fans.

Looking at Redskins offense pre/post knee aggravation argues a little differently. Like I said, I hate the Skins, I hate their fans, and I live amongst thousands of them BUT - lets be realistic, they probably would have one barring the injury.

Looking at Redskins offense pre/post knee aggravation argues a little differently. Like I said, I hate the Skins, I hate their fans, and I live amongst thousands of them BUT - lets be realistic, they probably would have one barring the injury.

We beat that ass when Griffin was healthy. Just sayin.

No, they were down and Ed from Good Burger was shitting the bed horribly. Injury or not Seattles defense was playing well.

No, they were down and Ed from Good Burger was shitting the bed horribly. Injury or not Seattles defense was playing well.

Exactly. What happened to their RB?