Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SCP

RGInjury

140 posts in this topic

They would have lost anyway, fug Skins fans.

Looking at Redskins offense pre/post knee aggravation argues a little differently. Like I said, I hate the Skins, I hate their fans, and I live amongst thousands of them BUT - lets be realistic, they probably would have one barring the injury.

Looking at Redskins offense pre/post knee aggravation argues a little differently. Like I said, I hate the Skins, I hate their fans, and I live amongst thousands of them BUT - lets be realistic, they probably would have one barring the injury.

We beat that ass when Griffin was healthy. Just sayin.

No, they were down and Ed from Good Burger was shitting the bed horribly. Injury or not Seattles defense was playing well.

No, they were down and Ed from Good Burger was shitting the bed horribly. Injury or not Seattles defense was playing well.

Exactly. What happened to their RB?

Exactly. What happened to their RB?

Morris was running well. But for some odd reason they kept passing with Ed.

1 person likes this

Too small to absorb NFL hits for an extended period of time, moreso exposing himself more often with run options.

I'm ashamed to be a fan of both the Panthers and the Tar Heels reading nctarheel0619's posts.

You're a piece of poo.

They are the absolute worst fans in the NFL.

I grew up in VA and worked in DC, trust me, I know.

Can't agree more. I lived on No. Va 38 years and they are by far the most obnoxious fans. I'm not happy R2D2 got hurt, but I'm happy they lost.

We beat that ass when Griffin was healthy. Just sayin.

This

ajrkC.jpg

Absolutely fuging classless. Nothing else needs to be said about that....

1 person likes this