Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RGInjury

140 posts in this topic

Posted

Looking at Redskins offense pre/post knee aggravation argues a little differently. Like I said, I hate the Skins, I hate their fans, and I live amongst thousands of them BUT - lets be realistic, they probably would have one barring the injury.

No they wouldnt, Skins win by running the ball on first and second down. Hawks took that away in the second half and forced Griffin to throw on third and long. They said it was their game plan. Pete Carroll just said it again in the post game news conference.

Posted

Making an image (or posting it) with a handicapped logo in place of the G in "RG3" is classless. I'm sorry if you disagree but it is. No problem pointing out the kid got injured and that you thought it was inevitable. Quite another to take it to that low of a level. Put it this way, how would you react if someone did that to Cam after a severe injury??

I would be pissed that he was injured, but why would I care that someone inserted an image into his name regarding his injury? They aren't implying that it's a good thing that he's injured, or that they are glad that he's injured - only that he's injured.

Posted

I would be pissed that he was injured, but why would I care that someone inserted an image into his name regarding his injury? They aren't implying that it's a good thing that he's injured, or that they are glad that he's injured - only that he's injured.

There's a time and place for that poo, and right after the injury isn't it....

Posted

Making an image (or posting it) with a handicapped logo in place of the G in "RG3" is classless. I'm sorry if you disagree but it is. No problem pointing out the kid got injured and that you thought it was inevitable. Quite another to take it to that low of a level. Put it this way, how would you react if someone did that to Cam after a severe injury??

Saints were cheering when Cam got hurt, but Cam got right back up and still whooped their ass. Not exactly the same tho.

Posted

There's a time and place for that poo, and right after the injury isn't it....

Why not? The injury doesn't exist right after it happens?

Posted

Saints did, but Cam got right back up and still whooped their ass. Just sayin.

And we're extremely lucky that it wasn't a significant injury. My point is put yourself in a Skins fan shoe, how would you feel?

Posted

Saints did, but Cam got right back up and still whooped their ass. Just sayin.

Exactly. I don't understand these people. Are half you fugs closet Redskins fans? Or do you just have a fetish for Overrated the 3rds testicles?

Posted

Put it this way, how would you react if someone did that to Cam after a severe injury??

I'm sure our members would be very receptive and inform anyone that takes offense that they are just POINTING OUT Cam got hurt, not cheering for injury

Posted

No one's cheering for him being injured.

You guys might as well be cheering for him being injured. From your posts most of you guys feel a good deal of satisfaction from him being injured...ie "see I told you so....running QB built like stick, etc". Cam essentially got the same treatment when he fuged his ankle up. People were satisfied because they felt that his injury was somehow justified because of his perceived faults. And people said the same poo that some of you guys are saying: "oh it's not that big of a deal; it's all in fun; it's not as if he's dead; look he got up, he wasn't even hurt that bad". It's pathetic.

Posted

You people are fuging pathetic. Remember how up in arms everyone was when the NOLA fugtards were celebrating Cam's injury? That wasn't cool and neither is this. I wish RG3 a speedy recovery; don't think it was that bad because his knee wasn't iced, but I wish him well none the less. Some of the people on this board are savages that need to be neutered for the good of mankind.

Suck it dude. I'm ecstatic that the Skins are out of the playoffs. I go to every Panther home game and I had to deal with those Redskin assholes in Charlotte last year in my stadium. NOTHING makes me happier than seeing those assholes absorb this loss. Fug RGInjury and Redskin nation.

Posted

And we're extremely lucky that it wasn't a significant injury. My point is put yourself in a Skins fan shoe, how would you feel?

You aren't getting the point. Half of us have had to hear these ass hole Redskins fans talk poo about how awesome their QB is and how ours is immature, has no heart, puts a towel on his head, etc. sorry, I don't feel any sympathy for those guys.

Posted

Why not? The injury doesn't exist right after it happens?

You're right, it's incredibly classy to make jokes about a player suffering a serious injury when he was trying to gut it out and help his team win. What was I thinking for questioning it?!!