21 replies to this topic

#1 Hawkfanadam

Hawkfanadam

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 285 posts
  • LocationVancouver, Washington

Posted 06 January 2013 - 08:23 PM

This has been building up for a while! Bring this poo ON! Will be a hell of a game. Let the poo talking begin.

#2 Borat

Borat

Very Nice, I Like!

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 410 posts
  • LocationAtlanta

Posted 06 January 2013 - 08:30 PM

Yeah something tells me smack talk between ATL and SEA fans on a Panthers board may be slightly hard to come by.

#3 TheRed

TheRed

California Dreamin'

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,172 posts
  • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 06 January 2013 - 08:32 PM

Let's just go ahead and get a few of the generic responses we can expect from these homers out of the way.

"Seahawks away record sux, they can't beat us!"

"Their secondary can't matchup against our receivers!"

"We can't lose in the dome!'

"We were just bored against Carolina and Tampa Bay, those games don't mean anything. We will win!"

#4 Hawkfanadam

Hawkfanadam

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 285 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 08:41 PM

Yeah something tells me smack talk between ATL and SEA fans on a Panthers board may be slightly hard to come by.

Think I have seen enough Falcons fans on this board, (especially the ones that already started talking poo) to warrant this

#5 SCP

SCP

Crop Dusting Son of a Bitch

• HUDDLER
  • 17,952 posts
  • LocationOn a Sales Call

Posted 06 January 2013 - 08:47 PM

This has been building up for a while! Bring this poo ON! Will be a hell of a game. Let the poo talking begin.

LOL give me a f*cking break. The Internet is a big place bro, surely you can find a Falcons message board. This is some weak ass pacific northwest sh*t right here.

fug the Falcons though. I'm pulling for you Starbucks drinking ass f*ckers.

#6 Hawkfanadam

Hawkfanadam

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 285 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 08:53 PM

LOL give me a f*cking break. The Internet is a big place bro, surely you can find a Falcons message board. This is some weak ass pacific northwest sh*t right here.

fug the Falcons though. I'm pulling for you Starbucks drinking ass f*ckers.

There are a good number of Falcon fans on here, that have already been talking, how does that have anything to do with my geographic region. I obviously just want to talk to the few Falcons fans that are on here, I don't care about starting a huge thread on a board that I am not a part of, don't see the big deal?

#7 SCP

SCP

Crop Dusting Son of a Bitch

• HUDDLER
  • 17,952 posts
  • LocationOn a Sales Call

Posted 06 January 2013 - 09:10 PM

There are a good number of Falcon fans on here, that have already been talking, how does that have anything to do with my geographic region. I obviously just want to talk to the few Falcons fans that are on here, I don't care about starting a huge thread on a board that I am not a part of, don't see the big deal?

To each his own bro. I just wouldn't go to a Rams board to talk smack to 49er fans. It's like you're a fake tough guy or something. But hey, whatever floats your dingy. Please, carry on with your epic smack. My team is not in the playoffs, so whatevs.

#8 Hawkfanadam

Hawkfanadam

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 285 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 09:14 PM

To each his own bro. I just wouldn't go to a Rams board to talk smack to 49er fans. It's like you're a fake tough guy or something. But hey, whatever floats your dingy. Please, carry on with your epic smack. My team is not in the playoffs, so whatevs.

lol ok, sorry I don't get on many message boards, so I don't know the "rules", it's just a thread, there was a thread against skins fans, so I thought this was appropriate. Whatever. It's the internet.

#9 Shufdog

Shufdog

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,972 posts

Posted 07 January 2013 - 12:06 AM

Wow!! You mean to tell me a Seahawks fan came to a Panthers board to talk poo to Falcon fans??? WTF???

#10 Hawkfanadam

Hawkfanadam

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 285 posts

Posted 07 January 2013 - 12:12 AM

Wow!! You mean to tell me a Seahawks fan came to a Panthers board to talk poo to Falcon fans??? WTF???

Jesus. Whatever, apparently I didn't follow forum "rules", drop it already, christ. I like to post on this board, and don't want to go to some cruddy ass Falcons board to talk to some Falcon fans, didn't know that was a crime.

#11 TheRed

TheRed

California Dreamin'

• HUDDLER
  • 11,172 posts
  • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 07 January 2013 - 12:13 AM

I don't see the problem. We have resident other teamers not even in our division who troll us here.

Besides anyone who has bad things to say about the Falcons is okay in my book.

#12 googoodan

googoodan

Memberest

• HUDDLER
  • 9,779 posts
  • LocationBayside

Posted 07 January 2013 - 12:56 AM

Just let him pile on the Falcons. It's not like many falcon fans will be around after their annual one and done anyway.

#13 CarolinaPanthers8789

CarolinaPanthers8789

Alexander SEMIN!!! FTW

• HUDDLER
  • 20,181 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina/Virginia

Posted 07 January 2013 - 04:28 AM

Why are you criticizing this man? I don't think he made a Rivera thread; so he's A OK in my book.

Go Seacocks pound the Falcunts

#14 MCCNASTY

MCCNASTY

Smackalicious

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,351 posts
  • LocationClose, Very Close

Posted 09 January 2013 - 05:43 PM

Its really is sad that this poor guy came here to shittalk with falcon idiots. Not mad at him at all its the fact that there is enough of their dumbasses here to begin with. i guess their message boards suck so damn bad that they have to lurk around here. I beleive its just good old fashioned stupidity. Oh well, carry on seacock fan. There are plenty of self righteous, butthurt, idiot falcunt fans here to play with. Enjoy.

#15 Hawk

Hawk

Huddler of the Decade

• Moderators
  • 14,848 posts

Posted 09 January 2013 - 11:16 PM

whiny bitches! its not like hawkfan just signed up here just to start this thread. He's been here more than long enough to get to know some of the posters and be part of the fun.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.