Photo
- - - - -

What the Colts did that I hope the Panthers mirror.

Weapons ahem!

• Please log in to reply
41 replies to this topic

#11 Growl

Growl

SENIOR HUDDLER

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 06 January 2013 - 09:31 PM

Patterson isn't going at 14. Nor should he He's a Stephen Hill type prospect who may creep in at the bottom of the first. Hopkins stock is going to skyrocket and wont be there when we pick in the second. May not be there when we pick in the first, honestly, depending on who Miami likes better between Allen and Hopkins. This is a terrible WR class.

#12 Swaggasaurus

Swaggasaurus

HUDDLER

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • LocationWilkesboro
HUDDLER

Posted 06 January 2013 - 09:32 PM

If we go oline/WR in the first and second...we best get an impact player at the safety position via free agency.

I personally see this as a weak safety class and would hope to spend the biggest chunk of what little we have on a FA Safety.

#13 Growl

Growl

SENIOR HUDDLER

HUDDLER

Posted 06 January 2013 - 09:34 PM

I personally see this as a weak safety class and would hope to spend the biggest chunk of what little we have on a FA Safety.

This is one of the best Safety classes ever. Where ever you're getting this stuff from, call someone to come block it on your browser.

#14 mcdougal

mcdougal

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 06 January 2013 - 09:35 PM

You can get one of the top 2 receivers at 14 (Allen and Patterson).Three OL will already be off the board, leaving the next level guys. I prefer Allen and Aboushi/Warford/Thomas over Warmack and Hunter/Woods. At this point I see Hopkins and TWill late 1 early 2.

Yes. Allen please.

#15 TANTRIC-NINJA

TANTRIC-NINJA

The Yumbo of the Huddle

• LocationColumbia, South Kacky
HUDDLER

Posted 06 January 2013 - 09:36 PM

They badly need better OL and a good, young primary receiver.

Drops and poor protection killed them today.

A more frequent scene in a Charlotte area unfortunately. At least the colts players will get their rookie lumps out at the same time! Cam may have to wait and frustrate through with new guys... So we are behind.

#16 rodeo

rodeo

Keelah se'lai

HUDDLER

Posted 06 January 2013 - 09:39 PM

What the Panthers need from the Colts......

The Colts Schedule, I would seriously consider killing someone if it meant we would get the Colts Schedule,

If we're lucky enough we'd even get to play the Chiefs.

#17 Swaggasaurus

Swaggasaurus

HUDDLER

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • LocationWilkesboro
HUDDLER

Posted 06 January 2013 - 09:41 PM

This is one of the best Safety classes ever. Where ever you're getting this stuff from, call someone to come block it on your browser.

LOL this class is horrid and may end up without a first rounder. Reid
, Vaccaro, and Elam are all fringe 1/2, are better in the box and have major flaws in coverage.

#18 pstall

pstall

Gazebo Effect

• LocationMontford
HUDDLER

Posted 06 January 2013 - 09:49 PM

i think based on what im reading for others, we need to also mirror Indy's schedule and divison they are in. because that was why they won so many games.

and maybe have one coach miss several games to get cancer treatment and then have your OC miss his only game of the year in the playoffs.

yeah. lets mirror that.

#19 DaCityKats

DaCityKats

feed KB 2014

• LocationDa City
HUDDLER

Posted 06 January 2013 - 09:52 PM

Patterson isn't going at 14. Nor should he He's a Stephen Hill type prospect who may creep in at the bottom of the first. Hopkins stock is going to skyrocket and wont be there when we pick in the second. May not be there when we pick in the first, honestly, depending on who Miami likes better between Allen and Hopkins. This is a terrible WR class.

not really.CP was in a more pro style offense compared to Hill. CP also returned kicks and punts.he even played some RB so he is a lot more versatile.

#20 Growl

Growl

SENIOR HUDDLER

HUDDLER

Posted 06 January 2013 - 09:58 PM

LOL this class is horrid and may end up without a first rounder. Reid
, Vaccaro, and Elam are all fringe 1/2, are better in the box and have major flaws in coverage.

I'll ignore the fact that other than Elam you're completely ignoring the top of the class (but walterfootball said!) and get straight to the point.

It's this same, stupid argument a few posters hold that gets shot to oblivion every year.

"like zomg! How can you say this class is good!?! There's not even a <insert once in a lifetime blue chip talent> at <whatever position poster thinks we should get>!!! this class is horrible!!"

Never mind the fact that late first early second round talents at safety will likely be available when were picking again in the 4th, this class is is TeH sukz! I mean do you see a Sean Taylor in this class! I sure don't!!"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users