Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

runyon16

Can Cam be our Franchise QB?

161 posts in this topic

well the past couple of weeks all I see are posts that translate to "i can't live without Cams manhood in my mouth". I think I read a post that says I miss Cam. Lol, is that the kind of stuff you want to see, really, gtfoh.

Is it really translating to that, or are you just seeing what you want to see?

The only one talking about manhood in ones mouth appears to be you, I'm not here to judge though.

350, I guess you told me but Ron and Chud admitted they placed too much on Cams plate. So with that said, until he performs well in games that matter for a few years then save your kudos.

Red its ok, no one is judging you, lol.

he reminded me of a young boy.

And there it is.

1 person likes this

Reading is vital and understanding what you as a poster is posting

Priceless!

I was under the impression that he already was.

3 people like this

Well, if you think communication is mainly mannerisms then you are a re-yard. If Cam was on the phone doing his kiddie mannerisms this woukdnt be a discussion and I wouldn't be saying what I am.

Like the Jelly of the Month Club, it's the gift that keeps on giving.

I want him here more than anybody, when Vick was burning us, I wanted someone like him but I thought Jr was the good ol boy that didn't want that type of quarterback but he did. But I'm not going to give him nearly as much credit as you guys are until he earns it. He needs constructive criticism. All you guys would be around him are yes-boys.

Cam has gotten plenty of constructive criticism. Don't you think that his play during the latter half of the season reflects that he listened to such criticism and actually tried to improve and mature? Don't you think that the second part of the season reflected Cam's growth not only as a QB, but a man? Why do you think said behavior began to improve, and, more importantly, his game began to improve? Why do you think rational-minded people who have always supported Cam questioned during that time whether Cam could actually get the job done (key point being during that time)? When did somebody turn the fuging clock back?

In my opinion, questioning his mannerisms that seemingly spoke to his leadership were possibly valid and constructive at that time, but to to question them now, after obvious improvement, is not constructive criticism but destructive hyper-criticism from near hypocritical haters who accuse people of blindly seeing that Cam can do know wrong, in their own Cam-does-everything-wrong world (even when he is obviously striving to do right, which is reflected on and off the field).