Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Can Cam be our Franchise QB?

161 posts in this topic

Posted

Look at what Russell Wilson and RG3 did this year. Both guys were extremely smart, humble, and played not for themselves, but for their team.

Bob3 is humble? Have you listened to his interviews?

Example from yesterday: "Yes, I went back into the game because I give the team the best chance to win and that's why I'm the starting QB."

Oh yeah. Very humble indeed.

Posted

How in the fug did I miss this thread?

Posted

that's exactly what I was trying to say, just without getting my head blown off by you guys

So you were trying to say that you hope he matures so he can lead us to a super bowl, because he isn't mature right now, even though you feel he matured? K...

Posted

A troll calling someone a troll. Go figure. I guess most of the old heads around here are just comfortable being farts that get off on blow hards.

guess so.

iTZaU.gif

Posted

speaking of which...why isn't this thread gif approved yet?

Posted

So you were trying to say that you hope he matures so he can lead us to a super bowl, because he isn't mature right now, even though you feel he matured? K...

so you're telling me that he's mature enough right now as a 23 year old to lead us to a Super Bowl? K...

Posted

so you're telling me that he's mature enough right now as a 23 year old to lead us to a Super Bowl? K...

So you're telling me that something that happened in week 3 is evidence that he isn't maturing? K...

1 person likes this

Posted

not sure how you couldn't tell he thought cam had matured from reading the OP

Ok, let's think about this. I'm one of the biggest Cam supporters out here, and a life-long Panther fan. I want the guy to do well. And he has. But, does anyone else not think that if he doesn't mature and grow up that he can't lead our team to a Super Bowl? Or even to the play-offs? Look at what Russell Wilson and RG3 did this year. Both guys were extremely smart, humble, and played not for themselves, but for their team. Cam has put up the numbers, but has yet to show that he can lead a team and finish in close games. Granted, he played tremendous in the last half of this season, but that's when all that pressure was lifted off of his season. Because we were out of the play-offs by Halloween.

lol

Posted

Yes.

Posted

not sure how you couldn't tell he thought cam had matured from reading the OP

lol

& then this`..

no, in no way. all im saying is im tired of him hopping up and celebrating a first down when we're down. or doing his superman when we were getting smashed by the Giants. I think he's an awesome player, he just lacks the maturity so far.

1 person likes this

Posted

Haters gonna hate, regardless.

That's all that really needs to be said.

Posted

So you're telling me that something that happened in week 3 is evidence that he isn't maturing? K...

if you would have actually read what I've also said, I've said that I believe he has matured. During the last half of the season he was a leader. I was don't want him to regress