#151 runyon16

runyon16

NOT NEWB

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 07 January 2013 - 04:45 PM

didn't say that in the OP.

the whole premise of your thread was that cam wasn't mature.

there was no talk about him maturing until much later.

ill admit fault on that. It should have been added

#152 rayzor

rayzor

shula is who i thought he was.

• Moderators
  • 29,575 posts

Posted 07 January 2013 - 04:47 PM

ill admit fault on that. It should have been added

you dug your grave with that.

and you picked up an anti-cam fan on the way. congrats.

#153 runyon16

runyon16

NOT NEWB

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 07 January 2013 - 04:49 PM

you dug your grave with that.

and you picked up an anti-cam fan on the way. congrats.

actually If you really knew me, you say the complete opposite. I'd argue for Cam any day of the week with my old man or friends from college, I was just curious to see if other people had the same opinion about his maturity

#154 rayzor

rayzor

• Moderators
  • 29,575 posts

Posted 07 January 2013 - 04:59 PM

actually If you really knew me, you say the complete opposite. I'd argue for Cam any day of the week with my old man or friends from college, I was just curious to see if other people had the same opinion about his maturity

that's not at all the impression you gave in your OP and the arguing you did defending it only enforced the perception that people gleaned about you.

all but a couple people in here have said that he's got growing up to do. there are a few nut cases on either extreme...some that said he's got no reason to mature and that he's fine as he is and you're just a blind hater if you think otherwise, and there are others who say that he's just some punk waiting to bust and you're just a blind cam nuthugger if you think otherwise.

most realize that he's just a kid, but they've seen him grow and they saw all along that he's quite capable of it. and he has. it's been obvious to all but the most blinded of people, which you painted yourself as, regardless of your statements that you are a diehard panther and auburn fan and cam fan.

very few are worried that he won't improve in all areas, esp. in regards to leadership and maturity because most saw what he did after leaving florida which was nothing short of amazing in the rebuilding of oneself.

#155 runyon16

runyon16

NOT NEWB

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 07 January 2013 - 05:06 PM

that's not at all the impression you gave in your OP and the arguing you did defending it only enforced the perception that people gleaned about you.

all but a couple people in here have said that he's got growing up to do. there are a few nut cases on either extreme...some that said he's got no reason to mature and that he's fine as he is and you're just a blind hater if you think otherwise, and there are others who say that he's just some punk waiting to bust and you're just a blind cam nuthugger if you think otherwise.

most realize that he's just a kid, but they've seen him grow and they saw all along that he's quite capable of it. and he has. it's been obvious to all but the most blinded of people, which you painted yourself as, regardless of your statements that you are a diehard panther and auburn fan and cam fan.

very few are worried that he won't improve in all areas, esp. in regards to leadership and maturity because most saw what he did after leaving florida which was nothing short of amazing in the rebuilding of oneself.

exactly. Very few have the althletic ability that he has and the sky's the limit for him. I should have worded what I said differently and it would have caused less confusion. In NO way am I Blind about what he's done for the franchise and what he will do for the organization. And that's all my fault for painting myself on here in that way.

#156 rayzor

rayzor

• Moderators
  • 29,575 posts

Posted 07 January 2013 - 05:07 PM

i'd create a new account and come back in a couple days.

#157 runyon16

runyon16

NOT NEWB

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 07 January 2013 - 05:08 PM

all I meant by "maturity" is that he's got just a bit more growing up to do. That's all I meant by it and I should've worded what I said differently

#158 broseidon

broseidon

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 285 posts
  • LocationYour daughters dorm room

Posted 07 January 2013 - 05:13 PM

He's led us to two losing seasons?

That was the coaches fault

#159 The_Mango55

The_Mango55

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,205 posts

Posted 07 January 2013 - 05:35 PM

Drew Brees was so bad in his first 2 years that the chargers took a QB with the first overall pick after his second year. I don't remember exactly how he turned out but I think he's a passable starter somewhere right now.

So anyone who wants to even consider that someone could be a failure after two GOOD seasons can kindly go fug themselves.

#160 ThunderKatt

ThunderKatt

Don't Hate Me Because I sway away from the masses

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 981 posts
  • LocationIn yo moma

Posted 07 January 2013 - 06:29 PM

didn't say that in the OP.

the whole premise of your thread was that cam wasn't mature.

there was no talk about him maturing until much later.

Runyon this is a prime e,ample of arguing with a troll, because looking from the outside its hard to tell who's who.
I guess trying to convince the troll Ghandi that you are a fan is a waste of time. He is like majority of the posters here. They don't want to hear things unless you agree completely with them. If that doesn't scream troll I don't know what does. Just continue posting things that you feel are relevant.

#161 ThunderKatt

ThunderKatt

Don't Hate Me Because I sway away from the masses

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 981 posts
  • LocationIn yo moma

Posted 07 January 2013 - 06:31 PM

Rayzor if you're such a fan, why don't you update cj's stats?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.