#16 Floppin

Floppin

Smooches

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,661 posts
  • LocationShallotte, NC

Posted 07 January 2013 - 09:26 AM

no doubt. not exactly sure why this is a dumb thread when yeah he's been awesome, but we have nothing to show for it besides two losing seasons.

You blame this 100% on Cam huh?

#17 runyon16

runyon16

NOT NEWB

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 07 January 2013 - 09:29 AM

You blame this 100% on Cam huh?

no, in no way. all im saying is im tired of him hopping up and celebrating a first down when we're down. or doing his superman when we were getting smashed by the Giants. I think he's an awesome player, he just lacks the maturity so far.

#18 -13 Amp-

-13 Amp-

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 391 posts
  • LocationShelby, NC

Posted 07 January 2013 - 09:32 AM

no, in no way. all im saying is im tired of him hopping up and celebrating a first down when we're down. or doing his superman when we were getting smashed by the Giants. I think he's an awesome player, he just lacks the maturity so far.

sorta like RGIII was doing in the game against us and John Norman had to remind him to check the scoreboard?

lots of players do lil dances, and even do them when their losing (i remember in the Chargers game this year Cam was sacked and their D player did the superman, we SMASHED them that game)

or how about ol Rodgers doin the title belt in a 6-10 year with the Packers?

#19 Keith Moons Liver

Keith Moons Liver

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,594 posts

Posted 07 January 2013 - 09:32 AM

Troll account detected.

#20 Floppin

Floppin

Smooches

• HUDDLER
  • 12,661 posts
  • LocationShallotte, NC

Posted 07 January 2013 - 09:33 AM

Cam celebrating is the reason that we lose?

#21 TheGreatestOfAllTimeCam

TheGreatestOfAllTimeCam

Cam Nut Hugger

• HUDDLER
  • 7,057 posts

Posted 07 January 2013 - 09:33 AM

He is already a "franchise QB" by definition.

I do hope we get to the point where he's downfield throwing blocks like a Brett Favre or Russell Wilson, but I mean even in RG3's case was he doing the best thing for the SKins last night by playing that hurt? All these guys have *some* ego.

I think Cam will get to the playoffs soon enough but he's going to have to play really efficient once he gets there to avoid a one and done situation. Next year is big for cam.

#22 Floppin

Floppin

Smooches

• HUDDLER
  • 12,661 posts
  • LocationShallotte, NC

Posted 07 January 2013 - 09:34 AM

I do hope we get to the point where he's downfield throwing blocks like a Brett Favre or Russell Wilson, but I mean even in RG3's case was he doing the best thing for the SKins last night by playing that hurt? All these guys have *some* ego.

He's thrown downfield blocks.

#23 beach

beach

|~~~~|

• HUDDLER
  • 9,494 posts

Posted 07 January 2013 - 09:34 AM

short answer: yes

long answer: yes, he can

#24 lightsout

lightsout

Doin' stuff...thaaaangs

• HUDDLER
  • 5,704 posts

Posted 07 January 2013 - 09:35 AM

How dare Cam have fun playing a fuging game for millions of dollars. How dare he enjoy the fact that what I will do for free with my buddies on a lazy Saturday afternoon, he does with his friends as a career, and gets paid more than any public school teacher will ever dream.

Yeah, he should totally go out there and just be Mr. Serious Pants, no matter what.

#25 teeray

teeray

THE SWAGNIFICENT

• HUDDLER
  • 14,982 posts

Posted 07 January 2013 - 09:36 AM

Posted Image

#26 BBQ&Beer

BBQ&Beer

The good actor

• HUDDLER
  • 3,965 posts
  • LocationMissouri

Posted 07 January 2013 - 09:36 AM

So you're tired of something that happened once in week three?

#27 dpanther69

dpanther69

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 933 posts

Posted 07 January 2013 - 09:39 AM

The whole team lacks maturity. Maturity in the sense of a winning culture. I think the team as a whole grew up some this year. In the off season they assume that they would do better because of how they closed out last season. They assume that things would be easlier. After starting out 1-6 I think the coaching staff and players received a wake up call after Hurney's firing. They all realize that they had to step their game up. They closed out 6-3 with the Denver game being the only game they weren't competative in. We will be okay with Cam and this coaching staff as long as they are willing to continue to grow.

#28 I Mean He Was Found Guilty

I Mean He Was Found Guilty

ayy lmao

• ALL-PRO
  • 10,121 posts
  • LocationChapel Hill

Posted 07 January 2013 - 09:51 AM

So you're tired of something that happened once in week three?

that damn giants game is the lynch pin of so many arguments and opinions here

#29 mjligon

mjligon

@mleezy53

• ALL-PRO
  • 3,170 posts

Posted 07 January 2013 - 09:52 AM

Man damn these threads are getting ridiculous.

#30 teeray

teeray

THE SWAGNIFICENT

• HUDDLER
  • 14,982 posts

Posted 07 January 2013 - 09:59 AM

Against the Giants, we were down two possessions in the 3rd quarter (23-7). That isn't getting smashed! He was trying to get the home crowd, and teammates fired up. RG3 who "gets it" celebrated a TD to get within 8 against us with @1:30 left in the game and no timeouts.

Drew Brees ran down to the endzone and celebrated a TD against us even though he was getting his ass kicked.

That is the most bullshit thing that has happened this year. People saying we were getting smashed and celebrating TDs.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com