#76 ThunderKatt

ThunderKatt

Hello to All my Haters

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,029 posts
  • LocationIn yo moma

Posted 07 January 2013 - 12:15 PM

You went to bat for someone who pointed to something that happened very early in the season by bringing up other things that happened early in the season.

Is there a reason neither of you point to what happened later in the season?

That's all great and I hope the success continues but to get excited about beating some of the later teams that weren't in a playoff running other than the Falcons is definitely something to get giddy about.

#77 BBQ&Beer

BBQ&Beer

The good actor

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,965 posts
  • LocationMissouri

Posted 07 January 2013 - 12:20 PM

I think you still have your weekend cap on. Put down the bottle on Sunday's, remember you have to work the next day and from judging your recent posts, your production is surely down.

Anyways, if I have to say immature mannerisms one more time, then I'm going to swear that you are re-tard. Mannerisms and speaking are 2 different things.

Where did I say "speaking"? Do you not think mannerisms are part of communication too? Sorry but you're just really bad at this.

#78 CatfanMO

CatfanMO

HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,525 posts
  • LocationKC Mo

Posted 07 January 2013 - 12:21 PM

Posted Image

#79 ThunderKatt

ThunderKatt

Hello to All my Haters

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,029 posts
  • LocationIn yo moma

Posted 07 January 2013 - 12:24 PM

Well, if you think communication is mainly mannerisms then you are a re-yard. If Cam was on the phone doing his kiddie mannerisms this woukdnt be a discussion and I wouldn't be saying what I am. So to think he is communicating with his childish motions then you are saying he needs to replace the guy on the geico commercial.

#80 TheRed

TheRed

California Dreamin'

• HUDDLER
  • 13,680 posts
  • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 07 January 2013 - 12:24 PM

Welp it's that time of the year folks. All the so called fans who were never seen throughout the season will come out of the woodwork to give us their thoroughly thoughtful insight.

"That there Cam Newton is not a good quarterback, and he can't do interviews."

#81 ThunderKatt

ThunderKatt

Hello to All my Haters

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,029 posts
  • LocationIn yo moma

Posted 07 January 2013 - 12:32 PM

Welp it's that time of the year folks. All the so called fans who were never seen throughout the season will come out of the woodwork to give us their thoroughly thoughtful insight.

"That there Cam Newton is not a good quarterback, and he can't do interviews."

You want to get shredded, I've never said he's not a good quarterback, I just question his mental toughest in crunch time situations. However, e did win against Oakland and NO with 2 huge picks so he is getting there. But to pat him on the back before he has back to back winning seasons will be doing him a disservice. Hope that makes sense.

#82 BBQ&Beer

BBQ&Beer

The good actor

• HUDDLER
  • 3,965 posts
  • LocationMissouri

Posted 07 January 2013 - 12:32 PM

That's all great and I hope the success continues but to get excited about beating some of the later teams that weren't in a playoff running other than the Falcons is definitely something to get giddy about.

So now it's his play & not his mannerisms... Try to stay in one lane here champ.

Both of you were harping on how he was acting as a lack of maturity, you both pointed to things he did earlier in the season that show a lack of maturity & used those things as a rationale for questioning if he could be the franchise QB, you both seem loth to acknowledge that he's cleaned up his post game & on field attitude. Thus the hostility. Your arguments are not nearly as valid as you think.

#83 footballisasport

footballisasport

• HUDDLER
  • 5,454 posts

Posted 07 January 2013 - 12:34 PM

I'm going to take the bait... u're questioning Cam's maturity but nothing in ur post speaks of anything having to do with his maturity. U're issue seems to be a the team issue.

#84 ThunderKatt

ThunderKatt

Hello to All my Haters

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,029 posts
  • LocationIn yo moma

Posted 07 January 2013 - 12:34 PM

So now it's his play & not his mannerisms... Try to stay in one lane here champ.

Both of you were harping on how he was acting as a lack of maturity, you both pointed to things he did earlier in the season that show a lack of maturity & used those things as a rationale for questioning if he could be the franchise QB, you both seem loth to acknowledge that he's cleaned up his post game & on field attitude. Thus the hostility. Your arguments are not nearly as valid as you think.

Your opinion isn't as valid as you think, lol. Plus, read my previous post champ.

#85 Peppers90 NC

Peppers90 NC

• HUDDLER
  • 9,758 posts

Posted 07 January 2013 - 12:36 PM

where am i? i thought Cam has been our franchise QB for 2 years now.

#86 KendrickPanther

KendrickPanther

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 7,187 posts

Posted 07 January 2013 - 12:37 PM

Stop feeding the troll. Can't you see about 80% of the posts on the huddle today are the same sad guy.

#87 ThunderKatt

ThunderKatt

Hello to All my Haters

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,029 posts
  • LocationIn yo moma

Posted 07 January 2013 - 12:39 PM

I'm going to take the bait... u're questioning Cam's maturity but nothing in ur post speaks of anything having to do with his maturity. U're issue seems to be a the team issue.

Being mature as it relates to this is mental toughness, if he isn't mentally tough then he will never be the quarterback that he's capable of. Like I said, I'm going to bat for the op because I'm tired of the old farts acting like they have the latest and greatest posts. I've been coming here for years but most of the post by the posting gurus were poo, lol, so I didn't jump in.

#88 TheRed

TheRed

California Dreamin'

• HUDDLER
  • 13,680 posts
  • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 07 January 2013 - 12:41 PM

You want to get shredded, I've never said he's not a good quarterback, I just question his mental toughest in crunch time situations. However, e did win against Oakland and NO with 2 huge picks so he is getting there. But to pat him on the back before he has back to back winning seasons will be doing him a disservice. Hope that makes sense.

Who is patting him on the back? Please give me quotes and links.

I don't question his toughness whatsoever.

I am going to take a wild guess and say you were one of those vehemently against him being drafted. There are a lot of people in the media and this fanbase that just wait for him to make a mistake just to say I told you so.

He is 23 years old, it is not all going to come overnight.

I see his capabilities and his will and determination. He is learning from his mistakes.

#89 ThunderKatt

ThunderKatt

Hello to All my Haters

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,029 posts
  • LocationIn yo moma

Posted 07 January 2013 - 12:41 PM

Stop feeding the troll. Can't you see about 80% of the posts on the huddle today are the same sad guy.

Thanks for noticing, but looking at most of your posts you lack substance that's why its hard to wrap your mind around posts that do.

#90 Bwood

Bwood

It's all about the

• HUDDLER
  • 2,491 posts
  • LocationSouthern California

Posted 07 January 2013 - 12:44 PM

THANKS BWOOD

?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users