Priceless!

#108 Mr. Scot

Mr. Scot

Football Historian

• ALL-PRO
  • 41,397 posts
  • LocationSC

Posted 07 January 2013 - 01:09 PM

I was under the impression that he already was.

#109 tiger7_88

tiger7_88

old skool SWAG

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,108 posts

Posted 07 January 2013 - 01:14 PM

Well, if you think communication is mainly mannerisms then you are a re-yard. If Cam was on the phone doing his kiddie mannerisms this woukdnt be a discussion and I wouldn't be saying what I am.

Like the Jelly of the Month Club, it's the gift that keeps on giving.

#110 top dawg

top dawg

The Creative Cat

• HUDDLER
  • 7,569 posts
  • LocationWITHIN MY MIND'S EYE

Posted 07 January 2013 - 01:15 PM

I want him here more than anybody, when Vick was burning us, I wanted someone like him but I thought Jr was the good ol boy that didn't want that type of quarterback but he did. But I'm not going to give him nearly as much credit as you guys are until he earns it. He needs constructive criticism. All you guys would be around him are yes-boys.

Cam has gotten plenty of constructive criticism. Don't you think that his play during the latter half of the season reflects that he listened to such criticism and actually tried to improve and mature? Don't you think that the second part of the season reflected Cam's growth not only as a QB, but a man? Why do you think said behavior began to improve, and, more importantly, his game began to improve? Why do you think rational-minded people who have always supported Cam questioned during that time whether Cam could actually get the job done (key point being during that time)? When did somebody turn the fuging clock back?

In my opinion, questioning his mannerisms that seemingly spoke to his leadership were possibly valid and constructive at that time, but to to question them now, after obvious improvement, is not constructive criticism but destructive hyper-criticism from near hypocritical haters who accuse people of blindly seeing that Cam can do know wrong, in their own Cam-does-everything-wrong world (even when he is obviously striving to do right, which is reflected on and off the field).

#111 tiger7_88

tiger7_88

old skool SWAG

• HUDDLER
  • 5,108 posts

Posted 07 January 2013 - 01:16 PM

I just question his mental toughest in crunch time situations.

Marvelous!

#112 BigSyke

BigSyke

I Know you Watching me but I'm watching you too Playa...

• HUDDLER
  • 2,190 posts
  • LocationFLORIDA

Posted 07 January 2013 - 01:19 PM

cam needs to mature lol....what has this dude but been mature. could be rippin the panthers if he wanted. everyone always says that dumb stuff. what has he done to need to mature. have you not saw peyton manning lose it on the side line????

cam came back on bama and won....but back then he had a decent defense who wouldnt let 4th quarter leads slip. lol

dumb thread that needs to be locked.

#113 TheRed

TheRed

California Dreamin'

• HUDDLER
  • 14,068 posts
  • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 07 January 2013 - 01:20 PM

Wow, FATALITY!!!

Get this man more pie.

#114 carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

HORNETS 2014

• HUDDLER
  • 19,678 posts
  • LocationKurby

Posted 07 January 2013 - 01:22 PM

This bull$hit again

#115 ThunderKatt

ThunderKatt

Hello to All my Haters

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,073 posts
  • LocationIn yo moma

Posted 07 January 2013 - 01:31 PM

Marvelous!

Glad we have someone on here that wants to point out grammar. Still haven't seen anything valid from you, but every squad needs an assistant. Good job buddy, can you bring some brownies tomorrow? Anyways, back to the real posters, yada yada, yada, Cam seems to have progressed but how many comeback wins does he have? As I said before, those wins only phucked up our draft if you ask me other than that, I guess confidence victories mean a lot just like they did last year. I will cut him some slack once he has more comeback wins and back to back winning seasons.

Plus, say why am I talking about the early part of the season, well that's a no brainer since that's the reason why they are home eating chunky soup.

#116 footballisasport

footballisasport

• HUDDLER
  • 5,506 posts

Posted 07 January 2013 - 02:02 PM

Being mature as it relates to this is mental toughness, if he isn't mentally tough then he will never be the quarterback that he's capable of. Like I said, I'm going to bat for the op because I'm tired of the old farts acting like they have the latest and greatest posts. I've been coming here for years but most of the post by the posting gurus were poo, lol, so I didn't jump in.

Let's be serious, the difference between Cam and the QBs mentioned is the media didn't set out to paint them in a negative light. They a not sitting there analyzing and critiquing RG and Wilson's every move and words. And unlike Cam, the team fans aren't sitting around looking for silly things to use as grounds to criticize those qbs nor r they feeding some in the media immature behavior. They actually have a lot of respect for their qbs.

#117 mwright350

mwright350

Thy Jimmies shall be Rustled

• ALL-PRO
  • 1,687 posts
  • LocationChina Grove, NC

Posted 07 January 2013 - 02:10 PM

Plus, say why am I talking about the early part of the season, well that's a no brainer since that's the reason why they are home eating chunky soup.

You're talking about the beginning of the season because, like anyone with a point to prove that they can't make much of a case for, you're resorting to shrinking the sample size to a point where you can make the data fit your conclusion. But hey, I get it, just ignoring things that don't help make your point is a lot simpler than thinking things through. Can't include those pesky games at the end of the season.

Behold a period where the team as a whole, from coach to water boy, (including Cam) didn't play well. I offer you proof he cannot be our franchise QB.

It's not new. You're not being edgy and thought provoking. You're not a special snowflake with a fresh perspective.

Honestly if you'd just go ahead and put a picture of Matt Moore in your avatar and nut-hug him a little I'd feel a lot better about this whole thing.

*huggles*

#118 mwright350

mwright350

Thy Jimmies shall be Rustled

• ALL-PRO
  • 1,687 posts
  • LocationChina Grove, NC

Posted 07 January 2013 - 02:11 PM

Edit: double post.

#119 ThunderKatt

ThunderKatt

Hello to All my Haters

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,073 posts
  • LocationIn yo moma

Posted 07 January 2013 - 02:19 PM

Keep your eyes open when Cam releases so he can bust in your eyes and give you some real perspective. I'm giving no one credit auntil we win some games.

#120 Fox007

Fox007

• HUDDLER
  • 9,123 posts

Posted 07 January 2013 - 02:27 PM

I don't need to read this thread to know it should have been locked before the first response.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com