#121 rayzor

rayzor

shula is who i thought he was.

• Moderators
  • -29,200 posts

Posted 07 January 2013 - 02:39 PM

Marvelous!

got a good laugh at that one as well.

the guy complaining about his communication issues writes like that. awesome.

#122 Hawkfanadam

Hawkfanadam

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 285 posts
  • LocationVancouver, Washington

Posted 07 January 2013 - 02:44 PM

Why wouldn't he be?? There are only a handful of guys I would put ahead of Cam in terms of not only talent, but age, and "franchise-ability" (great term I know), winning is not ALL about the quarterback, sorry to break it to you bud... there is a thing called PERSONNEL.... top to bottom if you don't want a losing season, you need good staff, good players, and coaches. Just because the Panthers haven't been good in recent years, doesn't mean Cam isn't a top level player.... Look at it this way, if you put him on the Seahawks, do you think the Hawks would have a losing season? Think before you post. #Themoreyouknow

#123 pstall

pstall

Gazebo Effect

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,978 posts
  • LocationMontford

Posted 07 January 2013 - 03:11 PM

In the words of the poet Jim Morrison. Let it troll baby troll. Let it troll.

#124 runyon16

runyon16

NOT NEWB

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 07 January 2013 - 03:17 PM

Pay the haters no attention, they dislike the fact that you aren't catering to their Dixie perfect world and the Panthers can do no wrong. I thought of the same thing myself. Earlier in the season Cam interviewed liked a moron and was clowned by Von Miller the entire week leading up to the game where most of the defense mocked Cam. That was a dose of humble lie for him and hope is was a life time lesson.

that's all I was saying. I'm an Auburn fan and die-hard Panther fan, I'm not trolling. He has the athletic ability but he's not quite there in maturity. Glad someone understands

#125 tiger7_88

tiger7_88

old skool SWAG

• HUDDLER
  • 5,241 posts

Posted 07 January 2013 - 03:30 PM

I'm an Auburn fan

lol

#126 rayzor

rayzor

• Moderators
  • -29,200 posts

Posted 07 January 2013 - 03:33 PM

that's all I was saying. I'm an Auburn fan and die-hard Panther fan, I'm not trolling. He has the athletic ability but he's not quite there in maturity. Glad someone understands

the person understanding you is trolling.

#127 runyon16

runyon16

NOT NEWB

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 07 January 2013 - 03:40 PM

I still don't think y'all understand the point. Yes, Cam is a superior athlete. No, there is no other QB I would want the Panthers to have, because without him we would be far worse. All I was saying is that right now, he lacks the maturity to lead us to the Super Bowl. People put too much pressure on him coming into this season. He'll become elite if he mental matures

#128 ThunderKatt

ThunderKatt

Hello to All my Haters

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,073 posts
  • LocationIn yo moma

Posted 07 January 2013 - 03:43 PM

the person understanding you is trolling.

A troll calling someone a troll. Go figure. I guess most of the old heads around here are just comfortable being farts that get off on blow hards.

#129 rayzor

rayzor

• Moderators
  • -29,200 posts

Posted 07 January 2013 - 03:43 PM

I still don't think y'all understand the point. Yes, Cam is a superior athlete. No, there is no other QB I would want the Panthers to have, because without him we would be far worse. All I was saying is that right now, he lacks the maturity to lead us to the Super Bowl. People put too much pressure on him coming into this season. He'll become elite if he mental matures

he has been. insiders said the switch came on during the season around the time that he quit making mistakes.

#130 runyon16

runyon16

NOT NEWB

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 07 January 2013 - 03:46 PM

he has been. insiders said the switch came on during the season around the time that he quit making mistakes.

oh you could tell that happened. He looked completely different. I just hope he continues that way

#131 ThunderKatt

ThunderKatt

Hello to All my Haters

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,073 posts
  • LocationIn yo moma

Posted 07 January 2013 - 03:46 PM

No one is doubting that he has, I'm more concerned about his time off and will he come back the same next year as his last game because this year he came back regressed.

#132 runyon16

runyon16

NOT NEWB

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 07 January 2013 - 03:49 PM

No one is doubting that he has, I'm more concerned about his time off and will he come back the same next year as his last game because this year he came back regressed.

that's exactly what I was trying to say, just without getting my head blown off by you guys

#133 Marguide

Marguide

South of the Border

• HUDDLER
  • 5,709 posts

Posted 07 January 2013 - 03:54 PM

Look at what Russell Wilson and RG3 did this year. Both guys were extremely smart, humble, and played not for themselves, but for their team.

Bob3 is humble? Have you listened to his interviews?

Example from yesterday: "Yes, I went back into the game because I give the team the best chance to win and that's why I'm the starting QB."

Oh yeah. Very humble indeed.

#134 Future Of The Franchise

Future Of The Franchise

The Ambassador of Booty

• HUDDLER
  • 5,837 posts

Posted 07 January 2013 - 03:59 PM

How in the fug did I miss this thread?

#135 BBQ&Beer

BBQ&Beer

The good actor

• HUDDLER
  • 3,965 posts
  • LocationMissouri

Posted 07 January 2013 - 04:13 PM

that's exactly what I was trying to say, just without getting my head blown off by you guys

So you were trying to say that you hope he matures so he can lead us to a super bowl, because he isn't mature right now, even though you feel he matured? K...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com