#61 Mrs Pantherfan

Mrs Pantherfan

Lusting on Zod

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,792 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 12:58 PM

To Zaxby's!

Nah, I love eating. But my wife and I have cut our meat consumption way down. This is more about being stuck eating the same things as my wife, who has cut her calories. I like the things we are eating now, they just aren't giving me enough calories.

so you're going to have to make your breakfasts and snacks..the things you're probably eating away from her, more plentiful and full of calories..

#62 catfang

catfang

• ALL-PRO
  • 6,284 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 01:33 PM

^^ This. Pack a bunch of (healthy) foods/snacks when you go to work.

#63 Guest_Tom Cat_*

Guest_Tom Cat_*
  • Guests

Posted 08 January 2013 - 02:16 PM

To the op check for worms ie parasites.

No I am not kidding.

#64 Mr. Scot

Mr. Scot

Football Historian

• HUDDLER
  • 39,159 posts
  • LocationSC

Posted 08 January 2013 - 02:20 PM

Living and working in close proximity to Chick Fil-A locations definitely aids in the process.

#65 Kettle

Kettle

I'm Stainless.

• HUDDLER
  • 13,369 posts
  • LocationThe Brew Wing

Posted 08 January 2013 - 02:24 PM

Fact: I've worked across the street from a dunkin donuts/baskin robbins for the last 7 years I've worked here.

In that time period, they have built a bridge and a crosswalk directly from my office to this building.

Fact: Never been there.

That's cuz dunkin sucks. Seriously. I recently got a dozen(none the same) for a couple of research purposes, bit each of them once, and tossed them. They are dense and the flavor sucks.

#66 Bronn

Bronn

Sellsword

• HUDDLER
  • 4,773 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 03:59 PM

my next alt:

BigFattyJase

#67 Hawk

Hawk

Huddler of the Decade

• Moderators
  • 14,979 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 06:50 PM

Jase, I was in the exact same spot as you are...I couldn't gain a pound if my life depended on it and I tried everything. I honestly think I just couldn't sit still long enough to let the weight add on.

then...I turned 30....and damn did I make up for lost time. My metabolism has slowed down so damn much since 30, I'm 45 now, and I really have to watch what I eat etc and could still stand to lose 15 or 20 pounds now.

not much help I know...but time...time is my answer!!!!

#68 KendrickPanther

KendrickPanther

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 6,976 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 10:55 PM

Drinks 2 bottles of Pepsi a day. No not the 20oz the 2 liter. And eat family size food, no not with your family. By yourself. <---this was joke you will probably die.

I was a pretty skinny guy in highschool but I've been on some meds for about 8 years now and the weight gain was instant and noticable. I don't believe in excuses but next time you see someone carrying a little extra weight consider there circumstances may be very different from yours.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com