Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SpeedOFLight

Whenever in doubt, its a fake..

36 posts in this topic

That W does kill it. Otherwise I'd wear it just like I do my cheap Kuechly. I'm no fake fan. I'm one with $220 more in my pocket than the guy that paid full price for an elite.

For those who have the elite Nike's, are the logos on the shoulders screen printed or sewn on?

They are suppose to be screen printed logos

Thanks for answering guys, However, one person says the logo is stitched and another telling me it is screen printed.

Let me rephrase, For those who bought the Nike elite's from/at the team or Nike store, is the team logo on the shoulder stitched or screen printed?

The fakes will have a stitched logo on it. The elites are screen printed panthers logos. That's from the nfl shop

That W does kill it. Otherwise I'd wear it just like I do my cheap Kuechly. I'm no fake fan. I'm one with $220 more in my pocket than the guy that paid full price for an elite.

Yeah that's my issue. That w looks like something off Mario bros

buy one again from nfl shop and compare it with the present one

Honestly, as long as it looks reasonably legit I could care less about fake jerseys.

I wear a T-shirt that says "Carolina Panthers" on it.

It's totally real.

I saw a dude at the Panthers/Raiders game with a neon yellow shirt that said "Party with Sluts"

check and mate

Honestly, as long as it looks reasonably legit I could care less about fake jerseys.

there is different kinds of fake jerseys anyway . different retailers have got different ones