Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cam Newton took the most hits as a QB

69 posts in this topic

Posted

We can't afford 3 pro bowlers on the interior. that RG slot is always going to be a lower end starter. We do need a legit LT tho. A big BIG boy that hates everything about defensive lineman.

Posted

As an organisation our priority must be to protect our biggest asset and Cam is that, i'd love for us to beef up the O line and give him the best possible chance to succeed long term

Posted

Warmack OG Bama'

The guy is a straight mauler and as close to a can't miss project as possible. The interior of our line with Amini, Kalil, and Warmack would be good for a very long time.

I know guards don't normally go to high but Warmack is a great prospect. Considering the money Carl Nicks got, I think Warmack would be a great pick at 14

Posted

We can't afford 3 pro bowlers on the interior. that RG slot is always going to be a lower end starter. We do need a legit LT tho. A big BIG boy that hates everything about defensive lineman.

You say this under the assumption that Amini will be a pro bowler...

Posted

Warmack OG Bama'

The guy is a straight mauler and as close to a can't miss project as possible.

As an Auburn guy I have to stop you right there and say...

I agree.

:lol:

Posted

Doesn't have to be a pro bowler. Just has to be capable. We had a great season with Keydrick Vincent plugged in.

That said, I do want to see a high pick used on OL, and I'd be fine with Warmack if we got him.

Posted

Oh yeah, and Zod(yes, I'm sniffing your jock again) during the Denver game telling us Cam had enough time in the pocket and there were wide-open WR's.

hahahahahahahahah

Posted

You say this under the assumption that Amini will be a pro bowler...

Yeah I think by the time his rookie deal is up he will be. He was projected as an all-pro caliber player last April. All the draft nuts loved him. We busted on him all year but when he went down Cam got pummeled.

Posted

I find it amusing that the only reason this info came out is because ESPN was digging around to find someone to blame for Griffin getting injured. I dont think anyone on ESPN at any time, mentioned how little time Cam had in the pocket.

This can't be true.

We were assured many times yesterday by the Luck swallowers that the reason his completion % was so abysmal this year was because he played behind the worst OL in the NFL.

So you take that back.

Posted

Remember that fuging troll around here(I can't recall his username) who kept saying our line perfectly fine and it was all Cam's fault?

oh boy, tonyn

where did that guy go

1 person likes this

Posted

Welcome to carolina!

6_647945.jpg

Chance+Warmack+Western+Kentucky+v+Alabama+n4Rzvq84phDl.jpg

Posted

Aahhhhh i want a receiver :(