Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Do we have the best outdoor field?

43 posts in this topic

Posted

as long as there's not a monsoon dumping 8 inches of rain in 15 minutes, i think it's pretty dadburn good.

Posted

The field is nice, the actual stadium is worse than a mid level college stadium.

lulz the stadium is aged for sure, but it's still a good stadium. Ahead of it's time when it was built. I do wish there was more "personality" inside, though. Concourses are pretty bland. But the sea of black and blue in the bowl let's you know it's definitely where the panthers play.

Posted

I love our stadium. Why? It's ours! And don't get technical with me. The Carolinas own that stadium.

Posted

We have a really nicely kept field - they do a good job with it. I'll probably get flamed for this, but I always liked that we were one of the few (only?) teams to have the NFL shield in the middle of the field. I respect that - plus it makes us unique. Our stadium could use some upgrades, but for those of you that have been to Ralph Wilson or FedEx Field - Bank of America Stadium is 1000% nicer- cleaner, better food, better customer service, better view, better layout. Otherwise, I have no other stadiums to compare ours with, but from the ones I've been to, it is much better.

Posted

I love the shield too.

Posted

Great field. They grow the grass out in BF NC somewhere.

What year was it that the turf started coming up in chunks for one game?,

Posted

Wish our fans were as good as our grass :-(

1 person likes this

Posted

It looks nice

No Washington

Posted

Spruce up the concourses a bit. Other than that, I love BoA. Everything about it. Love how it looks from the outside and inside the bowl. Hell, every time I am in a place where I can see it on my way west of Charlotte, I try to catch a peek. That's my Yankee Stadium. My Lambeau Field. I love the place.

Posted

Spruce up the concourses a bit. Other than that, I love BoA. Everything about it. Love how it looks from the outside and inside the bowl. Hell, every time I am in a place where I can see it on my way west of Charlotte, I try to catch a peek. That's my Yankee Stadium. My Lambeau Field. I love the place.

Ya, me to. I'm down there at least once a week at lunch to visit the team store and soak in the stadium. Love that place.

Posted

Of course it's good, it almost never gets used in the Playoffs.

Posted

Of course it's good, it almost never gets used in the Playoffs.

Good point

1 person likes this