Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

carolina-chuck

Discover BCS National Championship

207 posts in this topic

Te'o looks lost.

Can't wait for the playoff system, so we won't see domination like this in the champ game.

Put Warmack @ RG

you cannot work on short arms,but his feet are great which also shows how good of a pass protector he is.

Also, it has not shown yet in this game, but sometimes I feel as though Warmack looks really awkward pulling. He kind of stumbles his way around looking kind of sluggish in that kind of space. Amini has better feet than that and the LG position requires a player with great feet for pulling. Man on man in the trenches Warmack destroys all.

Yup Warmack does look sluggish pulling tonight. Amini shown he has a natural for pulling this season

i think people would flip if they draft chance and barret.....but the more see them i wouldnt

No need for Barrett. He's a C/OG.

Warmack is the pick

Um... That was intentional grounding... Didn't make it back to the LOS, and wasn't an abandoned screen

Y U NO DIVE FOR BALL

warmack looks sluggish because he trying to go easy these losers but they keep fuging up lol

WHAT. THE. fug.

At this point I may be dissapointed if we don't end up drafting Warmack or Williams.

Thats my two guys for now.

My top5: Warmack, Williams, Hankins, S. Richardson, and Keenan Allen in no certain order