Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

carolina-chuck

Discover BCS National Championship

207 posts in this topic

I'm a Rhodes guy too, some team is going to get a steal at the end of 1 with that guy.

If we go best offensive lineman available in the first; I think we go best DT or CB in the second. Gamble is likely a cap casualty and I'd be a liar if I said I was comfortable going into next year with cornerbacks consisting of Norman, Thomas, Munnerlyn, Dockery.

We could definitely use a proven free agent acquisition in the secondary, however.

If we go best offensive lineman available in the first; I think we go best DT or CB in the second. Gamble is likely a cap casualty and I'd be a liar if I said I was comfortable going into next year with cornerbacks consisting of Norman, Thomas, Munnerlyn, Dockery.

DT/CB/WR in the 2nd.

We could definitely use a proven free agent acquisition in the secondary, however.

Agree. We need to go get a vet CB like a Cason, McKelvin, DRC, Sean Smith (mostly going to be franchised)

We need to address all five needy positions (OG/DT/WR/CB/FS). We have to use both FA and the Draft.

Michael Floyd could've help this Norte Dame offense

I would like a tandem of Rhodes or Milliner and Thomas. Physical corners.

Agree. We need to go get a vet CB like a Cason, McKelvin, DRC, Sean Smith (mostly going to be franchised)

We need to address all five needy positions (OG/DT/WR/CB/FS). We have to use both FA and the Draft.

Agree 100%. We simply have too many holes at crucial positions that need to be filled to ignore them in free agency and attempt to find starters in the draft.

Even if we just hire an older stopgap at the CB or Safety positions I'd be content. Aside from that, our first three draft picks need to be instant starters. I'm confident our first and second rounders will make an impact and have my fingers crossed that we can find a gem in the 4th to at least rotate in and take over a starting job by season's end.

I swear if there was a little read option mixed in to these ND plays I would be sure that Chud was pulling double duty with the Golden Domers. Horrible play calling.

I really do worry about Warmack's mobility. Really doesnt matter. Should never take a OG that high anyways. Decastro was the better Guard prospect by miles last year and didnt go until the mid twenties.

Norte Dame secondary is terrible

I really do worry about Warmack's mobility. Really doesnt matter. Should never take a OG that high anyways. Decastro was the better Guard prospect by miles last year and didnt go until the mid twenties.

I've been preaching that for months but if Warmack is the BPA at 14 and can boost your OLINE up, go with him. Don't go with what history tells you.

a Guard is never the BPA. Because anyone who knows what BPA really means knows positional value plays a part. If Marty Hurney understood that perhaps he'd still be employed in this sport.