Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SuperJTheGreat

My Case for drafting Kennan Allen and Matt Elam.

102 posts in this topic

Every time someone hates on a player that they have no knowledge of, and I have to correct them because I study a lot of prospects, they always say "oh what are you a scout???".

I never said i was an NFL scout. Take the fugging correction and don't hate on prospects that you be never heard of.

I'd be all for Fisher as well if he is available at 14. Hoping he can put on 10-15 pounds and sustain his weight.

I bet Derek Fisher looked incredible man handling those Bowling Green defensive ends. MACtion, baby!

I'd be all for Fisher as well if he is available at 14. Hoping he can put on 10-15 pounds and sustain his weight.

Holy god, someone that knows a prospect outside of Alabama!

10 more pounds on that 6'8 frame would make him unstoppable.

I'm still excepting spots on the Fisher bandwagon if anyone wants on.

I bet Derek Fisher looked incredible man handling those Bowling Green defensive ends. MACtion, baby!

Let me guess, you were one of the guys that was on suicide watch after we drafted Silatolu, and called him illiterate and that he would get cut because he would never be able to read a playbook.

Maybe you should be a NFL scout

NCAA 13 for Xbox has really helped his scouting resume.

An Amini Silatolu reference isn't exactly helping your case here

An Amini Silatolu reference isn't exactly helping your case here

I'll take that as a yes.

You're then only one that looks like they don't watch college ball in this thread buddy. Don't get it twisted.

If Derek Fisher is the next Amini Silotolu then the panthers may want to go in a different direction.