Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SuperJTheGreat

My Case for drafting Kennan Allen and Matt Elam.

102 posts in this topic

If Derek Fisher is the next Amini Silotolu then the panthers may want to go in a different direction.

That's not what I was insinuating whatsoever, but nice attempt of trying to wiggle you way out of looking dumb.

Looking at one of those clips, he looks clumsy and loses his footing a lot. He would only be decent for passing situations. I wouldn't trust him to run block.

Hey bros - Derek Fisher gains 7 points when u export your draft class to Madden. We should draft him. I scouted him on YouTube. Super Bowl.

Man, it's gonna be fun seeing Derek Anderson at QB throwing to Allen, next season cause Cam broke his ankle because Byron Bell didn't even touch his man.

Good times ahead in Carolina!

Man, it's gonna be fun seeing Derek Anderson at QB next season cause Cam broke his ankle because Byron Bell didn't even touch his man.

Good times ahead in Carolina!

WHAT??????

WHAT??????

If we do not draft or sign a top tier tackle and or guard, Cam is done.

If we do not draft or sign a top tier tackle and or guard, Cam is done.

No he won't. He haven't die in his two seasons here. You're overreacting it but we will and do need a RG (Chance Warmack). Rivera has publicly said we need OLINE help. Lighten up.

P.S.

Cam won't be done

Those three clips show, in order;

A non-catch, no touchdown incomplete pass in the NFL;

A muffed punt;

And a collection of meh plays and route running mistakes.

Surely there has got to be a better collection of highlight reels for a guy mocked to be the first WR picked. I say we go o-line first, then safety, then BPA.

No he won't. He haven't die in his two seasons here. You're overreacting it but we will and do need a RG (Chance Warmack). Rivera has publicly said we need OLINE help. Lighten up.

P.S.

Cam won't be done

Who said anything about dying????????? And Cam has already taken his fair share of huge hits, the New Orleans game needs to be a wake-up call for the front office and get him a fuging line.