Photo
- - - - -

My Case for drafting Kennan Allen and Matt Elam.

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
101 replies to this topic

#97 roaddog96

roaddog96

• PipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 19 January 2013 - 08:54 PM

i just feel Cam's number 1 reciever needs to be in his height range. i want a 6'3 or 6'4 reciever for Cam even though i know Hopkins plays bigger than 6'1 but a athletic 6'4 plays bigger than 6'4

I understand that....but how many of those do you find in the first or 2nd round that live up to that potential? Many teams have busted picking WR's just cause of height and speed, forgetting that route-running and the ability to sell fakes are just as important if not more. Corradelle will probably run the faster 40, but DeAndre is a more complete receiver, and he's young (only 20), so he may grow to that 6'3.5-6'4 range. I think both will make whatever team that picks them happy, just that Corradelle will take a little bit longer to develop.

#98 IamSoClutch

IamSoClutch

CaptainCam

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 19 January 2013 - 09:05 PM

I understand that....but how many of those do you find in the first or 2nd round that live up to that potential? Many teams have busted picking WR's just cause of height and speed, forgetting that route-running and the ability to sell fakes are just as important if not more. Corradelle will probably run the faster 40, but DeAndre is a more complete receiver, and he's young (only 20), so he may grow to that 6'3.5-6'4 range. I think both will make whatever team that picks them happy, just that Corradelle will take a little bit longer to develop.

It wouldnt take that long for him to develop with smitty and proehl coaching him up. His only knock is route running and that can be taught. You cant teach size and hopkins will be in the 2nd.

#99 beastson

beastson

Philly Cheese Steak

HUDDLER

Posted 19 January 2013 - 09:30 PM

Grab allen if he's there, gettis will be back

If by god's luck, lamont bryant can emerge

#100 IamSoClutch

IamSoClutch

CaptainCam

HUDDLER

Posted 19 January 2013 - 09:41 PM

Grab allen if he's there, gettis will be back

If by god's luck, lamont bryant can emerge

That would be insane

#101 Ivan The Awesome

Ivan The Awesome

Keep Pounding...all the way to...the draft! :D

SUPPORTER

Posted 19 January 2013 - 09:47 PM

His body of work is laughable as well and I'm not the only one who thinks this. Just read around.

Congratulations. I'm not on the Elam bandwagon but being torched in one bowl game doesn't mean anything. It's one game. That's my point.

#102 CardiacCats

CardiacCats

HUDDLER

Posted 19 January 2013 - 10:14 PM

Chance Warmack.

/thread

1% chance at best he's there at 14. he could go as high as 4 and wouldn't fall past tennessee at 10