Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bama's OC

22 posts in this topic

Posted

ND is a 2 loss team.....this game comes as no surprise to anyone who followed the games closely this year.

Alabama should have played....oh who am I kidding....the SEC champion may as well be the National Champion.

1 person likes this

Posted

Yep, the only hope is the coming Playoff system.

Bama killing the Domers.

Oregon smoked Kansas State.

(Florida sucks)

Now a Bama vs Duck BCS Championship game would be in order.

^this

I'm ready for a playoff in college. I really think Oregon could have played/beat bama w/ their no huddle.

Posted

^this

I'm ready for a playoff in college. I really think Oregon could have played/beat bama w/ their no huddle.

I think Bama would control the clock against Oregon and keep their offense off the field.

Posted

I think Bama would control the clock against Oregon and keep their offense off the field.

Im not sayin "LOL oregon would crush em" But saban struggles against good no huddle teams(Utah, Texas A&M, and AU when Cam was there).

Posted

Maybe, or scored 14 real quick and put serious pressure on their offense.

Posted

This OC was the QB coach for Mark Bulger in St. Louis then was the OC for Jake Locker at Washington.

This dude is brilliant mixing things up and attacking the weak spots of a D.

That with Bama's D is just not fair.

1 person likes this

Posted

No way Notre Dame should have been in that game. Oregon is the only team that I can think of that should have been. They would have gotten creamed just as badly though

1 person likes this

Posted

Texas A&M and "Johnny Football" might have been more interesting.

Posted

You have to be able to control the pace against Bama and give them limited time to make defensive subs like A&M did. I think Clemson would match up well against them but they have too sh*tty of a defense to keep it a game so nevermind. Honestly, Ohio St. is the only team in the nation who would have had a chance and they have their whole ban thing. Maybe Oregon...Bama is just too balanced and hard nosed.

Posted

I could call plays with Lacy and that OLine and put up 40 against ND. It was men among boys.