#46 venom

venom

oneinfiniteconsciousness

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,821 posts
  • LocationPleiades

Posted 08 January 2013 - 02:15 PM

You guys come out, say you're the only ones that can understand the magical things that are happening and everyone else is just blind sheep, and then you wonder why we find it amusing when everything you say turns out to be a joke.

How much money have you been able to make off being 100% right all the time?

1. We are right on a foundational level. There is no arguing that anymore. The prediction business is a whole other story...however thats not saying certain predictions havent been based on actual agendas that failed to pass.
2. Well, you are a "blind sheep," as you put it. Sorry i'm not trying to be insulting, thats just the reality of what we're dealing with.
3. Have I been able to make money off it? I don't understand the question...and unfortunately due to this question, leads me to believe that you probably let money run your life a little too much. Money is not a disireable object to me. I only want enough of it to get by. It is the source and enabler of people acting like soulless, superficial robots; not to mention is the main tool of leverage used by the criminal financial elite. Materialism = seperation from source, which is the reason why we've found ourselves in such a fiasco over the centuries.

#47 Carolina Husker

Carolina Husker

I hate football

• HUDDLER
  • 10,494 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 03:46 PM

The hard reality is, regardless of whatever vapid wordcircle you've just written (there's no way I'm reading all that), you're still the guy who went to the Glenn Beck DC two years ago, and until this thread, you were the biggest Alex Jones fanboy I'd ever seen on the internet.

#48 rodeo

rodeo

Keelah se'lai

• HUDDLER
  • 15,450 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 03:56 PM

The problem with Alex Jones is that he mixes just enough truth with complete lunacy that he grabs people who research such thing's attention. When he first came onto the scene there was more truth with only a spattering of tomfoolery and over time the scale has shifted dramatically in the opposite direction. What this is did, was it allowed for him to gather a following and pretty substantial name recognition over the interwebs by people suckered by his truthful discussions but in the end he discredits all of them by talking about complete nonsense. This makes anyone, who can associate Alex Jones with any sort of talking point (even ones that are 100% factual), automatically dismiss them as complete nonsense because Jones has talked about it, therefore it has to be.

This is all by design.

That's just how it tends to go. It happened with Venom, Claws, CoW, and everyone I've seen stay interested in conspiracies for too long. Starts out as a healthy mistrust of government, and eventually evolves into reptilians and crap.

It's an addiction the same as a drug or a cult. You need more and more to get your fix and that tense feeling that you've grown accustomed to.

#49 venom

venom

oneinfiniteconsciousness

• HUDDLER
  • 7,821 posts
  • LocationPleiades

Posted 08 January 2013 - 04:25 PM

The hard reality is, regardless of whatever vapid wordcircle you've just written (there's no way I'm reading all that), you're still the guy who went to the Glenn Beck DC two years ago, and until this thread, you were the biggest Alex Jones fanboy I'd ever seen on the internet.

I honestly dont see the point you're trying to make. And the fact that you just stated that youre going to continue to form opinions under the intentional guise of ignorance destroys everything you say...not that any of it is worth a sh*t anyways.

Keep digging that hole though...it is a fun and interesting display of human psychology. Please by all means, continue your crucifications of those whom you do not understand. In the end, you're going to feel extremely stupid.

#50 venom

venom

oneinfiniteconsciousness

• HUDDLER
  • 7,821 posts
  • LocationPleiades

Posted 08 January 2013 - 04:26 PM

That's just how it tends to go. It happened with Venom, Claws, CoW, and everyone I've seen stay interested in conspiracies for too long. Starts out as a healthy mistrust of government, and eventually evolves into reptilians and crap.

It's an addiction the same as a drug or a cult. You need more and more to get your fix and that tense feeling that you've grown accustomed to.

Just because thats your opinion of the situation doesnt make it a reality. What you described above is actually far far from the truth of it all...and I dont expect you or anyone else to ever understand, which is fine.

#51 CatofWar

CatofWar

Join, or Die

• HUDDLER
  • 3,366 posts
  • LocationGitmo

Posted 08 January 2013 - 04:31 PM

I don't have an opinion on the reptilians mainly bc I've never had the interest to persue it. Other crap sure.

#52 rodeo

rodeo

Keelah se'lai

• HUDDLER
  • 15,450 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 06:21 PM

Just because thats your opinion of the situation doesnt make it a reality. What you described above is actually far far from the truth of it all...and I dont expect you or anyone else to ever understand, which is fine.

Why is that just my opinion, while you feel entitled to say things like you're right on a foundational level and it's not up for debate?

What if I'm right on a foundational level?

#53 stirs

stirs

I Reckon So

• HUDDLER
  • 10,427 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 06:27 PM

what is a tanstestical

One that's been in the sun?

#54 venom

venom

oneinfiniteconsciousness

• HUDDLER
  • 7,821 posts
  • LocationPleiades

Posted 08 January 2013 - 06:38 PM

Why is that just my opinion, while you feel entitled to say things like you're right on a foundational level and it's not up for debate?

What if I'm right on a foundational level?

I was saying that it is just your opinion that conspiracy theorizing grows into an unhealthy infatuation of needing to up-the-ante into realms of "reptilians and crap" in order to "get a fix," which is ridiculous.

As far as the foundational understanding aspect of it all that you're now bringing up goes...its not that I feel "entitled" to saying anything...i'm just relaying the facts. It's just how it is. And it's not "I" who am necessarily right...versus the information itself being right. Considering how f*cked up, inhumane, and manipulated our societal systems are, without a doubt points to the very real and obvious truth that the planet is run by a tight-niche group of insane people with insane agendas...with global finance being their main tool of leverage and control. That is the foundational level of our systems that I speak of...which should be very evident to everyone by now.

#55 CCS

CCS

Glutton for heart break and punishment

• HUDDLER
  • 3,331 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 07:37 PM

You know, I really like a lot of the conspiracy stuff but the fact that Alex Jones is the "leader" of it is just embarrassing He's been exposed many times over as nothing but a conman yet for some reason people heard to him like the sheep that they claim everyone else is. I swear, he claims every single bad thing that happens is a conspiracy. After Sandy Hook I thought to myself that I guarantee that Alex Jones will have some bullshit to spew about this, and sure enough a few hours later he uploaded a video called "SANDY HOOK WAS A FALSE FLAG" He's really no better than the mainstream media that he always trashes because he manipulates people and capitalizes on tragedy too.

Hell, chances are the TSA knew how much of a prick he is and decided to fug with him just because he could. Look up some of his videos of how he treats people and you won't blame them for fuging with him. And who the fug does he think he is that he doesn't have to obey the law? If he doesn't want to take off his shoes then don't fuging get on a plane.

#56 Delhommey

Delhommey

• Moderators
  • 12,512 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 07:59 PM

Austin's TSA are so ridiculously nice and friendly you almost feel like they're trying to trap you.

#57 rodeo

rodeo

Keelah se'lai

• HUDDLER
  • 15,450 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 09:41 PM

I was saying that it is just your opinion that conspiracy theorizing grows into an unhealthy infatuation of needing to up-the-ante into realms of "reptilians and crap" in order to "get a fix," which is ridiculous.

As far as the foundational understanding aspect of it all that you're now bringing up goes...its not that I feel "entitled" to saying anything...i'm just relaying the facts. It's just how it is. And it's not "I" who am necessarily right...versus the information itself being right. Considering how f*cked up, inhumane, and manipulated our societal systems are, without a doubt points to the very real and obvious truth that the planet is run by a tight-niche group of insane people with insane agendas...with global finance being their main tool of leverage and control. That is the foundational level of our systems that I speak of...which should be very evident to everyone by now.

Do you believe in reptilians? How about greys? Pleiadians? Andromedans? Tau Ceti?

Are these things already proven right and not up for debate?

#58 cookinwithgas

cookinwithgas

Grey Poupon Elitest Trash

• HUDDLER
  • 22,955 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 10:01 PM

Hey venom would you say that this new reality is coming along in the next few months or so? Oh sorry, that was funny like 5 YEARS AGO or something

#59 venom

venom

oneinfiniteconsciousness

• HUDDLER
  • 7,821 posts
  • LocationPleiades

Posted 08 January 2013 - 11:20 PM

Do you believe in reptilians? How about greys? Pleiadians? Andromedans? Tau Ceti?

Are these things already proven right and not up for debate?

I'm not sure where you're getting at or what this has to do with anything. If those concepts were included in the pool of what we know to be absolutely for sure, then I would've mentioned it in my previous post.

But if I must, as far as the ET situation goes, it is in my personal opinion that there is something to it all, we just don't know all the details. When getting into that realm of information there is so much info and disinfo mixed together that it makes it seemingly impossible to decipher fact from fiction.

#60 CatofWar

CatofWar

Join, or Die

• HUDDLER
  • 3,366 posts
  • LocationGitmo

Posted 08 January 2013 - 11:49 PM

i believe it to be extremely arrogant to think we are the only form of life in the universe. and stupid.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.