95 replies to this topic

#76 Carolina Husker

Carolina Husker

I hate football

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,513 posts

Posted 10 January 2013 - 10:27 AM

I honestly dont see the point you're trying to make.

That, at the very least, you've proven to be absolutely dreadful at decision-making, and at this point could not be taken seriously by any rational, thinking adult.

#77 CatofWar

CatofWar

Join, or Die

• HUDDLER
  • 3,472 posts
  • LocationGitmo

Posted 10 January 2013 - 11:59 AM

A thread about jones turns into a mob attack on individual posters. Didn't see that coming.

#78 Carolina Husker

Carolina Husker

I hate football

• HUDDLER
  • 10,513 posts

Posted 10 January 2013 - 12:04 PM

Well what should we discuss? The merits of his Piers Morgan interview?

#79 CatofWar

CatofWar

Join, or Die

• HUDDLER
  • 3,472 posts
  • LocationGitmo

Posted 10 January 2013 - 01:39 PM

You could try to stay on topic. Or if that doesn't interest you don't reply.

#80 venom

venom

oneinfiniteconsciousness

• HUDDLER
  • 7,923 posts
  • LocationPleiades

Posted 10 January 2013 - 09:20 PM

it's interesting how conspiracy theorists are sometimes able to correctly acknowledge that they were wrong yet, instead of looking back at what led them to being so wrong, they choose to assume that they weren't "enlightened" enough and double down on crazy

That doesnt even make sense. "Instead of looking back at what led them to be so wrong"...c'mon dude get real. I understand you have a hate quota to fill though...

#81 GOOGLE RON PAUL

GOOGLE RON PAUL

fleet-footed poster

• HUDDLER
  • 4,317 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 02:34 AM

That doesnt even make sense. "Instead of looking back at what led them to be so wrong"...c'mon dude get real. I understand you have a hate quota to fill though...

it's not about "hate"

when you post about how the goddamned reptilians from nibiru are going to institute a new world order and you answer calls for evidence with basically "you'll see! now read this blog post about how it's inevitable" it's hard to take you seriously. you're basically a religious zealot except instead of jesus or the devil or muhammad you have lizard people and black helicopters

#82 GOOGLE RON PAUL

GOOGLE RON PAUL

fleet-footed poster

• HUDDLER
  • 4,317 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 04:09 AM

anyway more alex jones stuff

#83 venom

venom

oneinfiniteconsciousness

• HUDDLER
  • 7,923 posts
  • LocationPleiades

Posted 11 January 2013 - 04:33 PM

it's not about "hate"

when you post about how the goddamned reptilians from nibiru are going to institute a new world order and you answer calls for evidence with basically "you'll see! now read this blog post about how it's inevitable" it's hard to take you seriously. you're basically a religious zealot except instead of jesus or the devil or muhammad you have lizard people and black helicopters

I havent posted about reptilians or any of that stuff in 2 years. And I was never saying THATS HOW IT IS. Was just bringing up interesting, thought-provoking subjects is all.

#84 cookinwithgas

cookinwithgas

Grey Poupon Elitest Trash

• ALL-PRO
  • 23,639 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 04:44 PM

Just reading that explanation makes me feel dumb, never mind trying to go back and find out your thoughts on alien reptiles.

PS I used to LOVE playing Pleiades.

#85 rodeo

rodeo

Keelah se'lai

• HUDDLER
  • 16,139 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 06:37 PM

I havent posted about reptilians or any of that stuff in 2 years. And I was never saying THATS HOW IT IS. Was just bringing up interesting, thought-provoking subjects is all.

You posted that picture of a supposed dead alien, and when i showed the original version which was a mummy, you were like 'i thought it was weird a fourth dimensional being would leave a physical body.'

stop trying to downplay your beliefs, you're so far down the rabbit hole.

#86 SZ James (banned)

SZ James (banned)

• HUDDLER
  • 8,136 posts
  • Locationfresh out the grave

Posted 11 January 2013 - 06:56 PM

You posted that picture of a supposed dead alien, and when i showed the original version which was a mummy, you were like 'i thought it was weird a fourth dimensional being would leave a physical body.'

lolololol

#87 venom

venom

oneinfiniteconsciousness

• HUDDLER
  • 7,923 posts
  • LocationPleiades

Posted 12 January 2013 - 01:02 AM

stop trying to downplay your beliefs, you're so far down the rabbit hole.

I never posted such a picture. And your embellishment of my comments in the thread is cute. Even if such was the case, I dont understand your need to attack people who are just trying to figure things out. Come down to it, no one knows anything about anything in the grand scheme of things anyways.

Your agenda here is funny btw

#88 rodeo

rodeo

Keelah se'lai

• HUDDLER
  • 16,139 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 01:09 AM

I never posted such a picture. And your embellishment of my comments in the thread is cute. Even if such was the case, I dont understand your need to attack people who are just trying to figure things out. Come down to it, no one knows anything about anything in the grand scheme of things anyways.

Your agenda here is funny btw

Yeah you did. And I didn't embellish your comments, I posted them almost verbatim.

#89 SmootsDaddy89

SmootsDaddy89

Just Say No To Boo

• ALL-PRO
  • 10,302 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 01:13 AM

lol venom never change bro.

#90 rodeo

rodeo

Keelah se'lai

• HUDDLER
  • 16,139 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 01:13 AM

'i thought it was weird a fourth dimensional being would leave a physical body.'

I thought it was weird that a fourth dimensional being would leave behind a 3rd dimensional body.

I think I gave a pretty decent account from memory of your comments.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com