Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jtnc

What would you tell the eight year-old you?

Bronn    4,342

Stop eating so much fast food.

Don't get bored in school and apply yourself to doing more even though you feel it is beneath you.

Save money and don't buy stupid stuff.

Create Facebook.

Brokenbad    66

I had a really vivid dream once where I met myself when I was five.

I met myself on the porch of my parents house.

I could tell my five year old self had no idea who I was, and looked like I was very scared of me.

SCP    30,419

Don't switch your college major to Marketing because your football coach didn't want lab class to interfere with spring practice, you're not going to the NFL.

When you have that drunken urge to urinate on a police car, don't do it.

Volunteer more.

Mr. Scot    34,531

If a guy with a high-pitched voice and a shiny glove invites you over to his house, say no.

Kurb    4,984

Listen to Dr Dre, he is a scholar.

Start up a site called facebook.

Challenge yourself.

Fug bitches errrryyyday

• Pie 1

Proudiddy    9,510

Don't buy stocks... Instead, have unprotected sex with every girl who wants to "talk to you." They don't want to fall in love and date you. They want your magic stick. Give it to them.

You'll be on the verge of a threesome at 16 with two hot girls rubbing and licking on your six-pack in a bed. Your friend will be angry and cockblock you... Don't take him with you.

You'll still meet your wife and have a wonderful life, you'll just have had a lot more sex. You're welcome. /farts into millions of tiny particles

Proudiddy    9,510

And another thing...

If you ever have a problem with a peer, don't listen to your parents... PUNCH THAT MF'ER IN THE THROAT. Get in as many physical altercations as you can before high school... Then it's still fun and you don't go to jail for it.

Mr. Scot    34,531

That whole thing they keep telling you about your permanent record from school affecting you for the rest of your life...

Yeah, it's crap.

Hotsauce    3,593

20 years later...still no cure for herpes.

Just kidding. I don't know if I would really have changed much.

Hawk    2,378

learn the act of balancing fun and work...too much of either isn't good for the other

don't tie yourself to one girl so damn young...go forth and practice with many women instead

pay yourself first