Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

flags and stuff

80 posts in this topic

Posted

*comes with another obvious troll since the last one failed miserably

*sees YML's post.

*abandon thread!

Posted

i'll try to anticipate your response

Me calling someone/something racist isn't "race-baiting"

On the other hand you saying me and KT have AFERKIN SOUNDIN USERNAMES (stupid) and calling yourself the grandpappy wizard of KKK is fuging race-baiting

Posted

i'll try to anticipate your response

Me calling someone/something racist isn't "race-baiting"

On the other hand you saying me and KT have AFERKIN SOUNDIN USERNAMES (stupid) and calling yourself the grandpappy wizard of KKK is fuging race-baiting

Dunno bro. Your buddy Cantrell starts a thread about seeing Nazi flags all over rural NC. (Which is a fuging lie in itself)

Who is this first to spew their anti white crap? Gasp....you!

Bottom line is Cantrell didn't see any Nazi flags flying in rural America. Just another bullshit thread about those pesky imaginary white people. I've lived in rural America for 25 years now. Nazi flags aren't around. Confederate flags? Sure.

Posted

Don't worry guys I'm sure he's a liberal plant.

Says the guy that loves to take pics of his own cock! Hahaha

"Yea man! This girl wanted to look through my phone, and came across my dick pic. She threw the phone down on shock because the sheer size scared her! That's what she wanted to see to begin with man!"

-Smootsdaddy89-

Posted

anti-racist=/=anti-white

and unsurprisingly you missed the entire point

Posted

anti-racist=/=anti-white

and unsurprisingly you missed the entire point

Lol sure it does. Whites are the only race that can be considered racist. Show me otherwise.

Posted

uh no.

plus I love white people(and every other people).

Posted

Hey everyone I thought I'd pop in and mention that the Nazis came to power because the Treaty of Versailles screwed over the Germans so bad and the Jews were a minor part of all the hubbub but people just cant see the forest for the trees I guess

1 person likes this

Posted

Also, we didn't fight WWII to free the Jews, and we certainly did not accelerate the timetable or change our invasion routes to get to the concentration camps quicker, the Russians certainly didn't give a crap about them either, which may help absolve some of the Nazis getting a little carried away with the whole genocide thing heh

1 person likes this

Posted

Haven't there been people that wouldn't stand during the national anthem because of what the US flag represented? Yet had no issues cashing checks and getting paid in US dollars.

Bigger fish to fry.

Posted

My answer is who gives a poo. I would rather they fly their damn Nazi flag so that I know immediately what kind of person they are.

Posted

what about my username?

aquateen_vol1_mastershake.jpg