79 replies to this topic

#76 SmootsDaddy89

SmootsDaddy89

Just Say No To Boo

• ALL-PRO
  • 10,292 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 01:34 PM

Says the guy that loves to take pics of his own cock! Hahaha

"Yea man! This girl wanted to look through my phone, and came across my dick pic. She threw the phone down on shock because the sheer size scared her! That's what she wanted to see to begin with man!"

-Smootsdaddy89-

I'm sorry you have a small penis and have never gotten a reaction like that from a woman, that must be why you own so many firearms.

#77 YourMomsLover

YourMomsLover

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,872 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 11:48 PM

I'm sorry you have a small penis and have never gotten a reaction like that from a woman, that must be why you own so many firearms.

So your game is showing pics of your dick to the ladies? Lololol

#78 BBQ&Beer

BBQ&Beer

The good actor

• HUDDLER
  • 3,965 posts
  • LocationMissouri

Posted 13 January 2013 - 03:00 AM

Dunno bro. Your buddy Cantrell starts a thread about seeing Nazi flags all over rural NC. (Which is a fuging lie in itself)

Who is this first to spew their anti white crap? Gasp....you!

Bottom line is Cantrell didn't see any Nazi flags flying in rural America. Just another bullshit thread about those pesky imaginary white people. I've lived in rural America for 25 years now. Nazi flags aren't around. Confederate flags? Sure.

All over rural America? No... But do you really believe there aren't people flying Nazi flags in NC?

#79 lightsout

lightsout

Doin' stuff...thaaaangs

• HUDDLER
  • 5,728 posts

Posted 13 January 2013 - 03:48 AM

Uhhh....I mean, I hate to be the elitist college student....but I remember having a history professor (and currently have two friends that are teaching history in public schools) who all understand that the "state's rights" thing was about the states being able to legalize slavery...and wanted to protect that in order to protect their economy. So, really, the whole war was over slavery. NC is included in that.

As far as the flags deal. Celebrating the confederate flag as "heritage" makes no sense. What "heritage" is there? What exactly is there to celebrate? The only REAL thing I could understand is if you said you were for smaller federal government, and that flag symbolizes that for you, which makes you technically right...but at the same time, there is a LOT more tied to that flag than JUST that base sentiment. It's equatable to saying you want to use the n-word because you don't mean it in a racist sense, you only mean it as the dictionary defines it. Sure, that's all well and good, but there are alternate words that are better to use due to the fact that there is a strong negative connotation with that word due to pre-civil rights attitudes.

Equate that to somebody who wants to fly the Nazi flag, it's the same thing. No, confederates weren't necessarily Nazis in a literal sense (though, when you look at the racial attitudes behind it, there is that similarity). However, wanting to celebrate that "culture" is no different than wanting to celebrate the confederate "culture" (in this case, by flying the flag) due to the connotations and the literal history that points to the "culture" being something incorrigible.

#80 GOOGLE RON PAUL

GOOGLE RON PAUL

fleet-footed poster

• HUDDLER
  • 4,312 posts

Posted 13 January 2013 - 05:52 AM

The only REAL thing I could understand is if you said you were for smaller federal government, and that flag symbolizes that for you, which makes you technically right

flying the flag of a treasonous confederacy hellbent on preserving a state-sanctioned right to own people seems like a strange way to express a desire for smaller federal government

However, wanting to celebrate that "culture" is no different than wanting to celebrate the confederate "culture" (in this case, by flying the flag) due to the connotations and the literal history that points to the "culture" being something incorrigible.

nono see if you identify with nazis then you're just a huge piece of poo (this is true btw), but if you identify with confederates it's different for some mysterious reason that no one seems to be capable of articulating

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com