#47 CarolinaPanthers8789

CarolinaPanthers8789

Alexander SEMIN!!! FTW

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,491 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina/Virginia

Posted 08 January 2013 - 01:56 PM

So the dolphin went from being mentally handicapped (reason for the helmet) to blind.

Got it.

#48 GhostofMosul

GhostofMosul

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 278 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 04:54 PM

Can we discuss Topcat uniforms instead? They need help

finally!!! i've been yelling about this for years. time to modernize, ladies.

#49 nickzz

nickzz

o

• HUDDLER
  • 2,741 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 05:36 PM

looks like poo. the dolphin wearing a helmet was the coolest thing about their logo.

#50 Phil

Phil

• HUDDLER
  • 2,502 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 08 January 2013 - 05:38 PM

finally!!! i've been yelling about this for years. time to modernize, ladies.

There was actually an article about their uniforms a few months back and I wanted to post it. I found it at like 4 in the morning before a game and was too drunk to figure out how to post a link with my phone. Something about a retro look from a uniform they wore in the 90's or so. It was very hot.

EDIT!!
Just looked, they were NOT very hot.

#51 GoCarolina8990

GoCarolina8990

All Day

• HUDDLER
  • 2,545 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 05:46 PM

It has no personality, no eyes. Looks like it should be the logo to a travel agency in the Bahamas

#52 Herbert The Love Bug

Herbert The Love Bug

Stripper Name: Bo Dangles

• HUDDLER
  • 12,092 posts
  • Locationtied to your basement wall

Posted 08 January 2013 - 05:49 PM

I think the first uniform change is to not let Armanti or Jimmy have one.

I didn't know Jimmy had one. I've never seen him in one

#53 SparkyDevil

SparkyDevil

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 105 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 09:20 PM

You can see a real trend in what the NFL is doing with their logos. I mean, look at the last couple of redesigns (Arizona, Detroit, us and Miamia) its all about being sleeker and simpler. Personally, think this dolphin is a cool logo, but not for a football team.

#54 runyon16

runyon16

NOT NEWB

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 09 January 2013 - 08:34 AM

new logo doesnt look right on our jerseys. modernize the jerseys since we modernized the logo

#55 The_Light_Brigade

The_Light_Brigade

Theirs but to do and die:

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 511 posts
  • LocationCaddyshack

Posted 09 January 2013 - 10:07 AM

Our uniforms are not bad. I would like to see them cleaned up a little bit. The sleve stripes for one, every cut is different. Also the Leg stripes they always look so crooked. Just a wish i'd like to lose one color. Either white or the silver. It would be interesting to see just black, blue and white or silver/gray. Not a major overhaul but maybe a helmet color change or and overall cleaning up of the lines.

Posted Image

saw those awhile back somewhere on here and enjoyed them.

#56 TheGreatestOfAllTimeCam

TheGreatestOfAllTimeCam

Cam Nut Hugger

• HUDDLER
  • 6,945 posts

Posted 09 January 2013 - 10:12 AM

The organization views our uniforms as a modern classic; and that's how I look at them. I'm glad they didn't cave to any whacky changes or Nike flywire collars. It's nice to have something in the way of tradition with our uniforms. Once we start winning and we're in playoff games during this time of the year we won't be talking about changing up our look. Trust me. They modernized the logo and I think they'll leave it at that.

#57 The_Light_Brigade

The_Light_Brigade

Theirs but to do and die:

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 511 posts
  • LocationCaddyshack

Posted 09 January 2013 - 10:25 AM

The organization views our uniforms as a modern classic; and that's how I look at them. I'm glad they didn't cave to any whacky changes or Nike flywire collars. It's nice to have something in the way of tradition with our uniforms. Once we start winning and we're in playoff games during this time of the year we won't be talking about changing up our look. Trust me. They modernized the logo and I think they'll leave it at that.

I don't have a problem with them not changing them but for some reason everytime I look at them I think about Power Rangers and Animaniacs. This feeling was even more exaggerated when I saw the old logo and typeface. You changed two out of three what's wrong with following through. Personally, i think JR got butthurt when they leaked the updated logo at the probowl and decided to wait on everything else.

#58 TheGreatestOfAllTimeCam

TheGreatestOfAllTimeCam

Cam Nut Hugger

• HUDDLER
  • 6,945 posts

Posted 09 January 2013 - 10:58 AM

I don't have a problem with them not changing them but for some reason everytime I look at them I think about Power Rangers and Animaniacs. This feeling was even more exaggerated when I saw the old logo and typeface. You changed two out of three what's wrong with following through. Personally, i think JR got butthurt when they leaked the updated logo at the probowl and decided to wait on everything else.

I think they truly want a classic uniform and as long as ownership doesn't change or anything like that they won't change it. That's the impression I got talking to Morrison about it.

#59 CarolinaCoolin

CarolinaCoolin

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 3,089 posts
  • LocationMaryland

Posted 09 January 2013 - 11:09 AM

I would like to see a silver jersey with black pants and black helmets I would like to see some more uniform combos.

#60 TheGreatestOfAllTimeCam

TheGreatestOfAllTimeCam

Cam Nut Hugger

• HUDDLER
  • 6,945 posts

Posted 09 January 2013 - 11:28 AM

I would like to see a silver jersey with black pants and black helmets I would like to see some more uniform combos.

NFL rules only allow one helmet unless its a throwback.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.