#16 il Malocchio

il Malocchio

formerly j2sgam...

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,006 posts
  • Locationtryin to figure it out...

Posted 08 January 2013 - 01:01 PM

I'll take the over on Mr.Scot & 1,574,623 words....

#17 CarolinaVeins

CarolinaVeins

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 977 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 01:03 PM

I can't wait til those days where I don't have to look at players like Richard Sherman and be like "Damn....the Panthers could have had him"

#18 rayzor

rayzor

shula is who i thought he was.

• Moderators
  • -29,810 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 02:00 PM

Well thank you Rayzor, im glad you agree, and yes these past few years have been very important. This one is a bit different though. We finally got rid of the albatross known as teh hurney. We could really make some headway with the right hire and a good draft. Each of those is dependent on the other.

i just hope we didn't make another mistake by failing to clean the slate again.

hopefully it's a do or die year for the rivera era, and contrary to the way i may have been sounding i hope that he gets it done because all i care is about making this team a winning team.

i just don't have the confidence others do that rivera can make what happened the last part of the season happen all year.

#19 rayzor

rayzor

• Moderators
  • -29,810 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 02:02 PM

Helen Keller's prowess as a football scout is underrated.

she could do the job blindfolded.

#20 Woodie

Woodie

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,135 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 02:42 PM

i just hope we didn't make another mistake by failing to clean the slate again.

hopefully it's a do or die year for the rivera era, and contrary to the way i may have been sounding i hope that he gets it done because all i care is about making this team a winning team.

i just don't have the confidence others do that rivera can make what happened the last part of the season happen all year.

The wins at the end of the season don't mean anything, they have been wiped clean. But what does matter is the fact that Rivera and Chud changed the way they were coaching from earlier in the season. RR stopped coaching scared and we actually started to see some of his personality in the way the team fought. And Chud actually started calling a much more balanced game and stopped outthinking himself, and our offense obviously responded. So, as long as both of those changes continue, I actually think we will be happy next year, however, if they revert, then we will be in for more of the same.

#21 L-TownCat

L-TownCat

Baptized In The Blood Of Saints

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,607 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 02:50 PM

The wins at the end of the season don't mean anything, they have been wiped clean. But what does matter is the fact that Rivera and Chud changed the way they were coaching from earlier in the season. RR stopped coaching scared and we actually started to see some of his personality in the way the team fought. And Chud actually started calling a much more balanced game and stopped outthinking himself, and our offense obviously responded. So, as long as both of those changes continue, I actually think we will be happy next year, however, if they revert, then we will be in for more of the same.

I agree 100%. The coaching staff seemed to "get it". Even if it was far too late to matter this season. Hopefully these changes are lessons learned for this organization.

#22 Scrumtrilescent

Scrumtrilescent

I aim to misbehave.

• Administrators
  • 8,586 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 03:54 PM

she could do the job blindfolded.

fdsajsdjfhdflkasdJKahhdfDFHHLKHWHFSAFJASLDFJAL;JDSF;ASDJF;ASasjf;asdjf;asdkfj;asdjfk;asdjf;asfdj;asdjf;askdfj;asjkdf;asdjf;akj;dsjfa;sdf..............

#23 rayzor

rayzor

• Moderators
  • -29,810 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 04:09 PM

fdsajsdjfhdflkasdJKahhdfDFHHLKHWHFSAFJASLDFJAL;JDSF;ASDJF;ASasjf;asdjf;asdkfj;asdjfk;asdjf;asfdj;asdjf;askdfj;asjkdf;asdjf;akj;dsjfa;sdf..............

agreed. but i'm surprised zod keeps you around as a mod since you feel like that about him.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.