#1 venom

venom

oneinfiniteconsciousness

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,925 posts
  • LocationPleiades

Posted 08 January 2013 - 01:47 PM

Ive been reading reports from those involved in the positive counteractions against the criminal elite, which are saying that the United States has been under NESARA law (National Economic Security and Reformation Act) since December 5, 2012 although no official announcements have been made yet. This happened 6 days after the People's Trust mentioned in rippadonn's thread - Freedom Will Soon Be Yours? - filed foreclosure against the US Corporation. Apparently all congressmen/senators/governors were arrested on December 4th and were brought before a supreme court judge. It has been said that the really bad ones - some 77 of them - were shipped off to the Hague for serious crimes against humanity. During this same time is when Bush Sr. and Hillary Clinton had gone missing from the public spotlight...makes you wonder eh?

John Boehner is now the current interim president according to these sources. He is on a "short leash," and will only remain as president until constitutionally sound elections can take place in the near future. Perhaps this is why we've been seeing Boehner in the spotlight so much (more than Obama seemingly), including his speech to open the 113th congress.

Considering the struggle between good and evil isnt completely over yet, is why the announcement hasnt been made. I also suspect they fear that people are gonna have a flip-out moment when they realize that their whole lives have been based on a lie. As far as i'm concerned, I think it would be better to rip the band-aid off all at once, than to delay it incrementally over time.

None of what ive spoken of here will be covered in the MSM, so don't expect to find it. This information comes from insider sources whom are privy to the reality of whats going on behind the scenes. Until all is said and done, and the bad guys are dethroned from centuries of fascist rule, we will not hear about this in the news. As we all know, the media is one of the more manipulated industries on the planet...so it is a given that until it is over for them (TPTB), no information that incriminates them or makes them appear weak would ever come to light from their sources.

In accordance to NESARA, the FairTax had been introduced on January 3rd and with record-breaking support. It should be noted that many of the points in the FairTax are NESARA based. Under this, Americans will be shielded from the payroll tax and the income tax...both of which will be no more. When coupled with the UCC and The One People's Public Trust of 1776, we will also find that the Federal Rerserve and the IRS will both be abolished.

As covered in my Urgent: Arrests Imminent thread, you can see that thousands upon thousands of arrests and/or resignations have been made across the globe over the past couple years. The Dragon family and their 170 allied nations have been working behind the scenes for decades to bring this historical and monumental change about for the betterment of humanity and the planet.

In order to be set free, the shackles must come off and the modern day systems of slavery must come to an end. We are very close folks. Very close. We will finally be able to experience a level of freedom that we don't even know exists. This is an awesome time to be alive.

#2 Cary Kollins

Cary Kollins

tengo baking soda

• ALL-PRO
  • 7,313 posts
  • LocationWinston-Salem, NC

Posted 08 January 2013 - 03:30 PM

The fug?

#3 venom

venom

oneinfiniteconsciousness

• HUDDLER
  • 7,925 posts
  • LocationPleiades

Posted 08 January 2013 - 03:46 PM

The fug?

Hahaha we'll start hearing a lot of that from everyone as soon as this stuff starts to go down.

#4 Happy Panther

Happy Panther

Now even funnier.

• ALL-PRO
  • 18,233 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 03:47 PM

Just to be clear....77 of our top politicians are in jail in the Netherlands?

#5 venom

venom

oneinfiniteconsciousness

• HUDDLER
  • 7,925 posts
  • LocationPleiades

Posted 08 January 2013 - 03:48 PM

Woodall Introduces FairTax with Record Support

(WASHINGTON, D.C.) - U.S. Representative Rob Woodall (R-GA-07) introduced his signature legislation, H.R. 25, The FairTax, on Thursday, January 3, 2013—the first day of the 113th Congress—with a record number of original cosponsors in the House of Representatives. The previous record number of original cosponsors was set by Woodall in 2011, and today the bill was reintroduced in the 113th Congress with even more original cosponsors, 53.

“The momentum is building for fundamental tax reform and it’s fueled by the American people,” said Woodall. “We finished the 112th Congress with the highest number of combined cosponsors in the House and Senate that the FairTax has seen. While I wish I could take credit for these gains, I cannot. The credit goes to the tens of thousands of FairTax advocates across America who pursue, with tenacity and zeal, the FairTax’s advancement in their hometown and with their Congressman and Senators. I’m grateful for their hard work and their commitment to America. They are changing minds and making a difference in Congress.”

H.R. 25, the FairTax, repeals the Sixteenth Amendment and replaces our current income tax system with a single, national consumption tax. With the passage of the FairTax, American workers will receive their full paycheck before the federal government gets even a penny.

“The FairTax addresses so many of the challenges Americans face today. By passing the FairTax, Congress can shield middle-class Americans from the burden of the payroll tax, the largest tax burden that most American families bear. The FairTax would make it easier for businesses to grow and hire new workers by abolishing America’s corporate income tax, currently the highest in the world. By passing the FairTax, Congress can also protect Social Security and Medicare for current and future retirees by switching to a more reliable revenue stream and increasing the number of Americans who contribute. We can restore America as the primary destination of jobs and investment from around the world,” Woodall said.

“I am encouraged by the bipartisan, bicameral commitment to tackle fundamental tax reform this year on behalf of the American people. Fundamental tax reform that makes our laws fairer, simpler, and more transparent would unleash America’s economic potential and allow the American people to focus on saving, investing, and succeeding rather than struggling to comply with the interminable tax changes and challenges of the federal government. I join with the hundreds of thousands of patriots across the nation and a record number of House members in calling on Congress to consider the FairTax as part of our economic solution in 2013.”

#6 Panthers_Lover

Panthers_Lover

• HUDDLER
  • 4,109 posts
  • LocationSpartanburg, SC

Posted 08 January 2013 - 03:50 PM

Well, duh!

#7 Kurb

Kurb

I hit it.

• Administrators
  • 13,654 posts
  • LocationILM

Posted 08 January 2013 - 03:51 PM

Woodall Introduces FairTax with Record Support

This really happened.
http://thomas.loc.go...ss/d113HR.lst::

#8 Happy Panther

Happy Panther

Now even funnier.

• ALL-PRO
  • 18,233 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 03:51 PM

Well I am in favor of a consumption tax

#9 venom

venom

oneinfiniteconsciousness

• HUDDLER
  • 7,925 posts
  • LocationPleiades

Posted 08 January 2013 - 03:52 PM

Thats what they're saying. This information is coming from Heather Ann Tucci-Jarraf of The One People's Trust of 1776, and other insiders. I dont think the 77 are strictly involved in just politics, but frankly I have no idea. I would think it would be a collective of present and former politicians, bankers, and geopolitical figures. Guess we'll find out when this all goes down.

#10 Cary Kollins

Cary Kollins

tengo baking soda

• ALL-PRO
  • 7,313 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 03:52 PM

Hahaha we'll start hearing a lot of that from everyone as soon as this stuff starts to go down.

I haven't checked the 12/21/12 thread...did any of that stuff go down as far as the planets aligning and all that?

#11 venom

venom

oneinfiniteconsciousness

• HUDDLER
  • 7,925 posts
  • LocationPleiades

Posted 08 January 2013 - 03:54 PM

I haven't checked the 12/21/12 thread...did any of that stuff go down as far as the planets aligning and all that?

Huh? I think you're in the wrong thread.

#12 Happy Panther

Happy Panther

Now even funnier.

• ALL-PRO
  • 18,233 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 03:55 PM

Thats what they're saying. This information is coming from Heather Ann Tucci-Jarraf of The One People's Trust of 1776, and other insiders. I dont think the 77 are strictly involved in just politics, but frankly I have no idea. I would think it would be a collective of present and former politicians, bankers, and geopolitical figures. Guess we'll find out when this all goes down.

Posted Image

#13 venom

venom

oneinfiniteconsciousness

• HUDDLER
  • 7,925 posts
  • LocationPleiades

Posted 08 January 2013 - 04:06 PM

Posted Image

Haha im right there with ya. Its gonna be awesome watching this all unfold finally.

#14 Cary Kollins

Cary Kollins

tengo baking soda

• ALL-PRO
  • 7,313 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 04:09 PM

I assume Boehner opened the new congress because he is the Speaker of the House. Also there was all that "fiscal cliff" drama which would explain why he has been in the news so much. I expect Obama to be in the news more once he returns from his vacation and is inaugurated MLK weekend.

If 70 some members of congress were arrested, that would be glorious.

#15 venom

venom

oneinfiniteconsciousness

• HUDDLER
  • 7,925 posts
  • LocationPleiades

Posted 08 January 2013 - 04:14 PM

Here is a audio interview from 2002 about NESARA. Apparently it was signed into law by Bill Clinton at the end of his term in 2000...but before it could be enacted, the Bush regime had successfully stolen the election and had it blocked. NESARA had two primary locations of operation: The World Trade Centers and the Naval Offices in the Pentagon. It was scheduled to be rolled out at 9:00 AM on September 11, 2001, but was prevented by the Bush TX regime and the globalists when the WTC's were detonated and the Pentagon was struck by a missile earlier that day. WTC housed the financial tools/programming, while the Naval office was the main point of NESARA communications.

Anyways, interview below...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com