venom

oneinfiniteconsciousness

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,925 posts
  • LocationPleiades

Posted 08 January 2013 - 04:42 PM

Some things that NESARA will do:

- Forgives credit card, mortgage, and other bank debt due to illegal banking and government activities
- Abolishes income tax
- Abolishes IRS; creates flat rate non-essential "new items only" sales tax revenue for government
- Increases benefits to senior citizens
- Returns Constitutional Law
- Establishes new Presidential and Congressional elections within 120 days after NESARA's announcement
- Monitors elections and prevents illegal election activities of special interest groups
- Creates new US Treasury currency, "rainbow currency," backed by gold, silver, and platinum precious metals
- Returns Constitutional Law to all our courts and legal matters.
- Initiates new U.S. Treasury Bank System in alignment with Constitutional Law
- Eliminates the Federal Reserve System
- Restores financial privacy
- Retrains all judges and attorneys in Constitutional Law
- Ceases all aggressive, US government military actions worldwide
- Establishes peace throughout the world
- Initiates first phase of worldwide prosperity distribution of vast wealth which has been accumulating for many decades
- Releases enormous sums of money for humanitarian purposes
- Enables the release of new technologies such as alternative energy devices
- Requires all those holding government positions to resign

And much, much more...

#17 Cary Kollins

Cary Kollins

tengo baking soda

• ALL-PRO
  • 7,284 posts
  • LocationWinston-Salem, NC

Posted 08 January 2013 - 04:49 PM

That is quite a list. I wonder if government positions include teachers, police officers etc.

#18 venom

venom

oneinfiniteconsciousness

• HUDDLER
  • 7,925 posts
  • LocationPleiades

Posted 08 January 2013 - 05:16 PM

That is quite a list. I wonder if government positions include teachers, police officers etc.

I'm thinking they mean mostly those holding political office. However thats not to say that there won't be those out of work when their positions become obsolete...like the IRS for example.

#19 venom

venom

oneinfiniteconsciousness

• HUDDLER
  • 7,925 posts
  • LocationPleiades

Posted 08 January 2013 - 05:28 PM

I assume Boehner opened the new congress because he is the Speaker of the House. Also there was all that "fiscal cliff" drama which would explain why he has been in the news so much. I expect Obama to be in the news more once he returns from his vacation and is inaugurated MLK weekend.

If 70 some members of congress were arrested, that would be glorious.

Yea that was my initial thought about Boehner too. But like I said, this is not my information...i'm just reporting what im hearing. If this is true, its looking like we'll be finding our for sure here very soon...and would indeed be glorious!

#20 Proudiddy

Proudiddy

The Thread Killer (Since 2004)

• Moderators
  • 16,194 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 05:38 PM

But what about this:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NESARA

NESARA is an acronym for the proposed National Economic Security and Recovery Act, a set of economic reforms suggested during the 1990s by Harvey Francis Barnard. Barnard claimed that the proposals, which included replacing the income tax with a national sales tax (see also FairTax), abolishing compound interest on secured loans, and returning to a bimetallic currency, would result in 0% inflation and a more stable economy. The proposals were never introduced before Congress. NESARA has since become better known as the subject of a cult-like conspiracy theory promoted by Shaini Candace Goodwin, who claimed that the act was actually passed with additional provisions as the National Economic Security and Reformation Act, and then suppressed by the George W. Bush administration and the Supreme Court. Other people have adopted and embellished Goodwin's ideas.

#21 venom

venom

oneinfiniteconsciousness

• HUDDLER
  • 7,925 posts
  • LocationPleiades

Posted 08 January 2013 - 05:44 PM

But what about this:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NESARA

That NESARA is a fraud generated by the Bush regime designed to distract and discredit. The real NESARA has the word "Reformation" in it, versus "Recovery." The woman in the interview I cited back at the end of the first page also touches on this.

EDIT: I just noticed that wiki entry practically says the same thing I just wrote, haha.

#22 SmittyistheGOAT

SmittyistheGOAT

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 340 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 06:08 PM

oh venom you so crazy

i love you though boo

#23 venom

venom

oneinfiniteconsciousness

• HUDDLER
  • 7,925 posts
  • LocationPleiades

Posted 08 January 2013 - 06:15 PM

oh venom you so crazy

i love you though boo

:-*

Cant say this all doesn't sound absolutely amazing though, eh?

#24 TANTRIC-NINJA

TANTRIC-NINJA

The holy ghost of Mr. Miyagi

• HUDDLER
  • 6,384 posts
  • LocationColumbia, South Kacky

Posted 09 January 2013 - 10:22 AM

Hologram Tesla is president and Full House back on the air... Life the way it should be!

And a Panthers playoff appearence suppressing the Bush led Cowboys out of the league.

#25 rippadonn

rippadonn

Since 2006

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,942 posts

Posted 09 January 2013 - 11:41 AM

Here is a audio interview from 2002 about NESARA. Apparently it was signed into law by Bill Clinton at the end of his term in 2000...but before it could be enacted, the Bush regime had successfully stolen the election and had it blocked. NESARA had two primary locations of operation: The World Trade Centers and the Naval Offices in the Pentagon. It was scheduled to be rolled out at 9:00 AM on September 11, 2001, but was prevented by the Bush TX regime and the globalists when the WTC's were detonated and the Pentagon was struck by a missile earlier that day. WTC housed the financial tools/programming, while the Naval office was the main point of NESARA communications.

Anyways, interview below...

For a very interesting picture fast forward to 37:14. Is that who I think it is (BinLaden) sitting in on that meeting or some good photoshop going on?

#26 venom

venom

oneinfiniteconsciousness

• HUDDLER
  • 7,925 posts
  • LocationPleiades

Posted 09 January 2013 - 12:47 PM

For a very interesting picture fast forward to 37:14. Is that who I think it is (BinLaden) sitting in on that meeting or some good photoshop going on?

Hahaha it sure is Bin Laden.

#27 Zod

Zod

YOUR RULER

• MFCEO
  • 20,086 posts

Posted 09 January 2013 - 12:53 PM

Ever find one thing you have gotten right yet? Still waiting on that...

#28 venom

venom

oneinfiniteconsciousness

• HUDDLER
  • 7,925 posts
  • LocationPleiades

Posted 09 January 2013 - 12:57 PM

Ever find one thing you have gotten right yet? Still waiting on that...

Trolls are right on queue haha. Yes, our whole foundational understanding to the system is entirely accurate, which can't exactly be said for you on the other hand. You should look more in depth on things before you poke your head out and make an ass of yourself on things you have no idea about.

#29 Zod

Zod

YOUR RULER

• MFCEO
  • 20,086 posts

Posted 09 January 2013 - 01:06 PM

So what did you get correct?

#30 Panthers_Lover

Panthers_Lover

• HUDDLER
  • 4,109 posts
  • LocationSpartanburg, SC

Posted 09 January 2013 - 01:13 PM

Some things that NESARA will do:

- Forgives credit card, mortgage, and other bank debt due to illegal banking and government activities
- Abolishes income tax
- Abolishes IRS; creates flat rate non-essential "new items only" sales tax revenue for government
- Increases benefits to senior citizens
- Returns Constitutional Law
- Establishes new Presidential and Congressional elections within 120 days after NESARA's announcement
- Monitors elections and prevents illegal election activities of special interest groups
- Creates new US Treasury currency, "rainbow currency," backed by gold, silver, and platinum precious metals
- Returns Constitutional Law to all our courts and legal matters.
- Initiates new U.S. Treasury Bank System in alignment with Constitutional Law
- Eliminates the Federal Reserve System
- Restores financial privacy
- Retrains all judges and attorneys in Constitutional Law
- Ceases all aggressive, US government military actions worldwide
- Establishes peace throughout the world
- Initiates first phase of worldwide prosperity distribution of vast wealth which has been accumulating for many decades
- Releases enormous sums of money for humanitarian purposes
- Enables the release of new technologies such as alternative energy devices
- Requires all those holding government positions to resign

And much, much more...

"Who" is gonna do all that if all those with government positions have to resign? The new president and congress?

Exactly how will world peace be established?

Where are these vast caches of wealth/enormous sums of money right now?

So many more questions ....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com