• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bronn

This is the best candy in the world...

Whiteville ehh? Next time you are there, goto Wards Grill, get a burger 'all the way.

Your welcome.

Melvin's in E-Town is better...

Have we had this discussion before?

Recently I had a really expensive brand of chocolate, can't think of the name off hand....

Anyway, it was dark chocolate with chunks of Sea Salt. Sound weird? It was amazing....like those sea salt crystals were crack or something.

This?

id_ss_soiree.jpg

or this?

lindt-excellence-touch-of-sea-salt-dark-chocolate.jpg

Both are pretty damn awesome

Cherryheads

Grapeheads

I'll give you those... good stuff...

Lemonheads, etc... not so much

Lindor White Truffles!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG I could fap right now!!! MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Got four bags of Lindor truffles from a PI at Columbia U for Christmas. Gave them to the vagrants out front.

I don't even care what anyone else's opinion is, because if you disagree you are wrong...

08777127552.jpg

Someone seriously Neg rep'd you for that?? wow I brought balance to the force

anyhoo, Tim Tams are where it's at, they are and australian chocolate bar/cookie thing when frozen they are amazing. seriously had like 5 people beg me to bring some back with me when I was over there.

Someone seriously Neg rep'd you for that?? wow I brought balance to the force

anyhoo, Tim Tams are where it's at, they are and australian chocolate bar/cookie thing when frozen they are amazing. seriously had like 5 people beg me to bring some back with me when I was over there.

hey thanks man... I didn't even see the neg... lol... I'm hoping it was an accident...