Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bronn

This is the best candy in the world...

49 posts in this topic

Jase needs some

candy? penis? vagina?

your sentence clearly needs an ending

WTF you doing in Clarkton???

I was on my way back from Whiteville (retreiving a company vehicle) and needed a pit stop... Thought I got lost in Detroit for a minute... lol...

I was on my way back from Whiteville (retreiving a company vehicle) and needed a pit stop... Thought I got lost in Detroit for a minute... lol...

Yeah, really... I haven't been to Clarkton since my HS baseball days... don't have any desire to go back.

candy? penis? vagina?

your sentence clearly needs an ending

That's up to Jase to pick.

I'm hungry. I'll take some candy and vagina, I'll PM you my address.

Recently I had a really expensive brand of chocolate, can't think of the name off hand....

Anyway, it was dark chocolate with chunks of Sea Salt. Sound weird? It was amazing....like those sea salt crystals were crack or something.

Whiteville ehh? Next time you are there, goto Wards Grill, get a burger 'all the way.

Your welcome.

image-128424.jpg

image-127280.jpg

lindt-lindor-white_2.png

The others are good, but the white chocolate is the best.

Recently I had a really expensive brand of chocolate, can't think of the name off hand....

Anyway, it was dark chocolate with chunks of Sea Salt. Sound weird? It was amazing....like those sea salt crystals were crack or something.

trader joes caramel and black sea salt dark chocolate bar.

you're welcome.

I did have some of those Hershey kisses white chocolate/peppermint kisses over the holidays, and they were a lot better than I expected...

Nothing tops Peach Buds though... Nothing...