Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

panthers RB coach fired. chud and mcD are safe. (whew?)

96 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

[quote]josephperson
#Panthers RB coach John Settle has been fired. [url="http://t.co/NxKDRbLr"]http://t.co/NxKDRbLr[/url][/quote]
from the above link:
[quote]
Head coach [b]Ron Rivera[/b] is staying with the Panthers, but at least one of his assistant coaches is leaving.

Running backs coach [b]John Settle[/b] has been relieved of his duties, a league source said Tuesday.
Despite franchise rushing leader[b] DeAngelo Williams[/b] getting benched and [b]Jonathan Stewart[/b] missing seven games with ankle injuries in 2012, the Panthers finished ninth in the league in rushing with 130.5 yards a game. Of the eight teams ranked higher than Carolina in rushing, six made the playoffs.
[/quote]
[quote]josephperson
[i][b][color=#ff0000]More changes on Ron Rivera's staff likely. But I've been told both coordinators -- Rob Chudzinski and Sean McDermott -- are safe[/color][/b][/i][i][b].[/b][/i][/quote]

Posted · Report post

:phone:
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

:phone:

Posted · Report post

Where is Jim Skipper???

Posted · Report post

[quote][color=#333333][font=arial, helvetica, Verdana, sans-serif][size=1]Despite franchise rushing leader[/size][/font][/color][b] DeAngelo Williams[/b][color=#333333][font=arial, helvetica, Verdana, sans-serif][size=1] getting benched and [/size][/font][/color][b]Jonathan Stewart[/b][color=#333333][font=arial, helvetica, Verdana, sans-serif][size=1] missing seven games with ankle injuries in 2012, the Panthers finished ninth in the league in rushing with 130.5 yards a game. Of the eight teams ranked higher than Carolina in rushing, six made the playoffs.[/size][/font][/color][/quote]

Seems like one of the better coaches lol

Posted · Report post

Last I checked he didn't play on the OL nor call option plays 95% of the time
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

But not the Oline coach?

uhhhh

Posted · Report post

[img]http://www.tvshowsondvd.com/graphics/news3/TheFallGuy_S1V1.jpg[/img]
3 people like this

Posted · Report post

"Oh yeah, no, what wasn't me, it was John calling those read options. Yes sir, Mr. Richardson, I'll let him know."

- Chud
2 people like this

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Fox007' timestamp='1357676139' post='2084541']
But not the Oline coach?

uhhhh
[/quote]

OL coach worked miracles down the stretch.
2 people like this

Posted · Report post

[quote][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][background=rgb(242, 242, 242)]"Oh yeah, no, what wasn't me, it was John calling those read options. Yes sir, Mr. Richardson, I'll let him know."[/background][/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][background=rgb(242, 242, 242)]- Chud[/background][/font][/color][/quote]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][background=rgb(242, 242, 242)]Exactly.[/background][/font][/color]

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Jackofalltrades' timestamp='1357676248' post='2084551']
OL coach worked miracles down the stretch.
[/quote]

I agree