Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

panthers RB coach fired. chud and mcD are safe. (whew?)

96 posts in this topic

Posted

would love to get Skipper back... I remember stew and ddub were pretty upset when he left

Posted

Person says he thinks Ron will target a coach with former HC experience....but who knows, you can't believe a word Person says.

Posted

Oh yea, the poor running game had nothing to do with Chud. Blame the running back coach.

1 person likes this

Posted

I'm thinking the OL coach maybe next.

I love matsko but he hasn't done much in two seasons. He probably will get the boot soon. I'd love to have Russ Grimm here

Posted

Can't believe no one has pointed out that Cam was the major factor in our 9th ranked rushing attack, which the quote in the OP failed to mention.

"Despite franchise rushing leader DeAngelo Williams getting benched and Jonathan Stewart missing seven games with ankle injuries in 2012, the Panthers finished ninth in the league in rushing with 130.5 yards a game. Of the eight teams ranked higher than Carolina in rushing, six made the playoffs."

Posted

Can't believe no one has pointed out that Cam was the major factor in our 9th ranked rushing attack, which the quote in the OP failed to mention.

"Despite franchise rushing leader DeAngelo Williams getting benched and Jonathan Stewart missing seven games with ankle injuries in 2012, the Panthers finished ninth in the league in rushing with 130.5 yards a game. Of the eight teams ranked higher than Carolina in rushing, six made the playoffs."

Few posts up.....

Cam made the Line look better than even their crappy stats will show.(and you can't accuse me of being a Cam homer)

Posted

would love to get Skipper back... I remember stew and ddub were pretty upset when he left

Skipper is with the Titans

Posted

Skipper is with the Titans

He was fired a few days ago.

Posted

I love matsko but he hasn't done much in two seasons. He probably will get the boot soon. I'd love to have Russ Grimm here

Love to see Juan Castillo as a OL coach, he was a great OL coach. Terrible defensive.

Posted

Alright, I was pretty content in keeping Rivera, but his only staff change is at RB coach? Oh hell naw

Posted

He was fired a few days ago.

Bring the man back then

Posted

well, everything is fixed now. offseason over. let's get ready for the upcoming season.