Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

rayzor

panthers RB coach fired. chud and mcD are safe. (whew?)

96 posts in this topic

I'm thinking the OL coach maybe next.

http://www.footballoutsiders.com/stats/ol

Good job OL coach! Here is a raise.

If Cam wasn't so mobile, I would be terrified to see how far we'd drop from 21 in PP.

So he can coach scrubs but not All pros? Makes no sense.

So the RB coach was responsible for our terrible run game? I'm not saying the Oline coach was either, just laughable that he is the fall guy.

I'm not saying the RB coach being canned is a good thing either. The offensive scheme is responsible for the low rushing numbers more than anything else. Handing a stationary RB the ball 5 yards deep and expecting him to perform is pretty much epic lulz.

I'm just saying that the OL didn't do that badly considering what he had to work with.

1 person likes this

I'm not saying the RB coach being canned is a good thing either. The offensive scheme is responsible for the low rushing numbers more than anything else. Handing a stationary RB the ball 5 yards deep and expecting him to perform is pretty much epic lulz.

I'm just saying that the OL didn't do that badly considering what he had to work with.

And I am saying they did and there is proof for that.

The Line was the same crappy line from before Kalil went down to after he went down.

Cam made the Line look better than even their crappy stats will show.(and you can't accuse me of being a Cam homer)

Bring back Skip!

would love to get Skipper back... I remember stew and ddub were pretty upset when he left

Person says he thinks Ron will target a coach with former HC experience....but who knows, you can't believe a word Person says.

Oh yea, the poor running game had nothing to do with Chud. Blame the running back coach.

1 person likes this

I'm thinking the OL coach maybe next.

I love matsko but he hasn't done much in two seasons. He probably will get the boot soon. I'd love to have Russ Grimm here