Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

rayzor

panthers RB coach fired. chud and mcD are safe. (whew?)

96 posts in this topic

What RB coach is going to have prior HC experience though?

just thinking about rivera needing someone with HC experience on that staff and remembered that skipper was fox's asst. HC. now i know that's weak, even for being an asst HC, but i'm sure he learned a thing or two about chewing gum and clapping. that's got to account for something, doesn't it?

What RB coach is going to have prior HC experience though?

Jim Skipper does. Only problem is it was one year only and in the now defunct XFL.

dont understand this at all.

the Panthers finished ninth in the league in rushing with 130.5 yards a game

dont understand this at all.

the Panthers finished ninth in the league in rushing with 130.5 yards a game

Too bad we only averaged 78.5 yards per game by the RB's.

Cams rushing yards really do inflate the rushing totals though..

It really just hit that we're going into next season with Chud, while Norv will be an OC somewhere else

I don't like it

I'm sorry to be so negative, but I'm losing more respect for the front office/Rivera every day. This is a BS move. Chud is the guy that fuged up our offense, but he's safe, and we fire the RB coach. This is an absolute joke imo.

Gut feel as to why they did it? The RB coach may have been questioning Chud's playcalling and they felt that the dissension was messing with chemistry.

Why is it that I've never seen a single article from the local writers questioning the job Chud is doing? Not one. It's obvious that he was a problem this year, so why does he get a free pass.

They should have fired the whole lot of them when they had the opportunity (well, except for McDermott, Wilks, Washington, and Mills).

1 person likes this

I'm sorry to be so negative, but I'm losing more respect for the front office/Rivera every day. This is a BS move. Chud is the guy that fuged up our offense, but he's safe, and we fire the RB coach. This is an absolute joke imo.

Gut feel as to why they did it? The RB coach may have been questioning Chud's playcalling and they felt that the dissension was messing with chemistry.

Why is it that I've never seen a single article from the local writers questioning the job Chud is doing? Not one. It's obvious that he was a problem this year, so why does he get a free pass.

They should have fired the whole lot of them when they had the opportunity (well, except for McDermott, Wilks, Washington, and Mills).

The media truly is clueless about Chud. Even commentators during the games talked about what a genius he is and how our read option is so amazing, even while in the middle of their sentence it would be stuffed for 2 yards lost.

Blaming the playcalling doesn't fit the narrative of Cam needing to mature or whatever.

The media truly is clueless about Chud. Even commentators during the games talked about what a genius he is and how our read option is so amazing, even while in the middle of their sentence it would be stuffed for 2 yards lost.

Blaming the playcalling doesn't fit the narrative of Cam needing to mature or whatever.

I agree 100%. It really pisses me off.