Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

panthers RB coach fired. chud and mcD are safe. (whew?)

96 posts in this topic

Posted

Chud is safe

3019573_o.gif

1 person likes this

Posted

Didn't see this coming...

Posted

Hmmm... Settle is from Reidsville, but played at Rockingham.... not sure if I'm sad or not...

Posted

Yea I can see that, but none of these were about production. Just as Patty Y said a few days ago, this is all about issues that arose during the season between position coaches.

what issues?

Posted

I'm sorry to be so negative, but I'm losing more respect for the front office/Rivera every day. This is a BS move. Chud is the guy that fuged up our offense, but he's safe, and we fire the RB coach. This is an absolute joke imo.

Gut feel as to why they did it? The RB coach may have been questioning Chud's playcalling and they felt that the dissension was messing with chemistry.

Why is it that I've never seen a single article from the local writers questioning the job Chud is doing? Not one. It's obvious that he was a problem this year, so why does he get a free pass.

They should have fired the whole lot of them when they had the opportunity (well, except for McDermott, Wilks, Washington, and Mills).

Marguide i have been saying this about this organization for years, and could explain a lot of things.

Posted

This firing is paramount in having a successful offseason.

- Said no Panther fan ever.

Posted

Hmmm... Settle is from Reidsville, but played at Rockingham.... not sure if I'm sad or not...

considering where Settle played college ball at, i figured the huddle would be overcome with joy

1 person likes this

Posted

josephperson

More changes on Ron Rivera's staff likely. But I've been told both coordinators -- Rob Chudzinski and Sean McDermott -- are safe.

Posted

what issues?

Don't know for sure this is what Pat Y said about it. Just called it chemistry issues....

I’ve heard the chemistry on the offensive coaching staff wasn’t great.

http://espn.go.com/blog/nfcsouth/post/_/id/43872/ron-rivera-enters-2013-on-hot-seat

Posted

Seriously though, last year Chud was taking interview after interview to be a HC. Now it seems like all he wants to do is stay in Carolina. I give this guy the troll of the year award.

Posted

Jim Skipper come back home?

Posted

Jim Skipper come back home?