Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rumor: Ross met with panthers twice

103 posts in this topic

Posted

Hopefully we have someone before the end of the week because the east-west game is next week.

this game?
1 person likes this

Posted

this game?

Lmao I love that vid

Posted

Lmao I love that vid

Xmus flaxon Waxon maxon jr lol

Posted

well, they kicked panther train out of there and we picked him up so...yeah.

lol that's like when Carolina picks up a safety from Cleveland's practice squad.

And there was much rejoicing.

Posted

What if Beane becomes the GM and turns this team into a contender? How much crow will we have to eat?

Posted

ChudBeaneski 2014

Posted

this game?

I have a bulging disc in my lower back right now, and to sneeze, laugh, cough, anything really gives me excruciating pain down my leg as the disc hits the nerve. So fug you for posting that video. That's the funniest thing I've ever seen in my life.

I can't describe how much I hate you right now.

Posted

What if Beane becomes the GM and turns this team into a contender? How much crow will we have to eat?

I would eat crow with a gallon of pinto beans on the side

Posted

this game?

MY god that was awesome. There was too many awesome names and they just keep getting better as the video goes on...building up to a crescendo of...Dan Smith, BYU. Pie for you man, that made my day.

Posted

I have a bulging disc in my lower back right now, and to sneeze, laugh, cough, anything really gives me excruciating pain down my leg as the disc hits the nerve. So fug you for posting that video. That's the funniest thing I've ever seen in my life.

I can't describe how much I hate you right now.

Bahahahaha hope you get better my man but this video needs to be shared with the world lol

Posted

Dan Smith, BYU. Hilarious.

Torque Lewith

Posted

Bahahahaha hope you get better my man but this video needs to be shared with the world lol

I was actually showing that to my friends the other day it's my personal favorite key and peele sketch along with the one with the pizza delivery order lol