• Please log in to reply
141 replies to this topic

#31 TylerVagyler

TylerVagyler

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,049 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 09:14 PM

I can't wait to see the meltdown on here when the new GM cuts or trades a few fan favorites. I don't want it to happen either but I've already prepared for it.

#32 teeray

teeray

THE SWAGNIFICENT

• HUDDLER
  • 13,895 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 09:16 PM

Is it just me, or is everybody in the print media an asshole?

#33 SparkyDevil

SparkyDevil

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 105 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 09:16 PM

I'm not happy about Chud still being here.

Really wanted Norv

Yeah, same here.

#34 teeray

teeray

THE SWAGNIFICENT

• HUDDLER
  • 13,895 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 09:17 PM

I can't wait to see the meltdown on here when the new GM cuts or trades a few fan favorites. I don't want it to happen either, but I've already prepared for it.

I honestly won't be shocked if Beason, Gamble and Williams are all not a part of this team next season.

I hope not because they are 3 of my favorites (especially Beason), but it wouldn't shock me at all if it happens.

#35 TylerVagyler

TylerVagyler

• HUDDLER
  • 2,049 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 09:19 PM

I honestly won't be shocked if Beason, Gamble and Williams are all not a part of this team next season.

I hope not because they are 3 of my favorites (especially Beason), but it wouldn't shock me at all if it happens.

I think we can get away with just Williams and Gamble leaving.

#36 Montsta

Montsta

Rest In Peace

• HUDDLER
  • 6,516 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 09:22 PM

In the past I enjoyed Gantt, but lately he has become ridiculously critical (almost bitter) with his tweets and stories. No matter what the Panthers do, they are wrong. The stance is getting tired. Its like when he started working for pro football talk he wanted to focus on ragging on the Panthers.

I'd pie you a hundred more times if I could. Spot on.

Gantt was decent on twitter regarding the Panthers after he was gone as beat writer. Now since he's started at PFT, he only writes articles slamming Carolina. If I see a Carolina related title on the PFT homepage, I don't even need to click it to know it was written by DG and its bashing Carolina.

#37 Cary Kollins

Cary Kollins

keep lbing

• HUDDLER
  • 5,853 posts
  • LocationWinston-Salem, NC

Posted 08 January 2013 - 09:23 PM

Gantt was on the "fire Rivera" train, so this article doesn't surprise me.

#38 DaCityKats

DaCityKats

feed KB 2014

• HUDDLER
  • 8,498 posts
  • LocationDa City

Posted 08 January 2013 - 09:24 PM

somebody for the Charlotte Observer said that when he asked Smitty should Rivera come back all he did was smiled. but Fred being gone could cause him to go ape poo.

#39 CRA

CRA

• Moderators
  • 23,912 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 09:25 PM

Williams, Beason, Gamble.....and possibly another LB.

Fans will be outraged bc they don't see how it helps. Hurney screwed us for seasonS. We have to be more worried about being in good shape for 2014 and 2015 than 2013 IMO.

#40 ThunderKatt

ThunderKatt

Hello to All my Haters

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,026 posts
  • LocationIn yo moma

Posted 08 January 2013 - 09:26 PM

I agree with Gant for once.

#41 SparkyDevil

SparkyDevil

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 105 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 09:28 PM

I'd pie you a hundred more times if I could. Spot on.

Gantt was decent on twitter regarding the Panthers after he was gone as beat writer. Now since he's started at PFT, he only writes articles slamming Carolina. If I see a Carolina related title on the PFT homepage, I don't even need to click it to know it was written by DG and its bashing Carolina.

How bout I just pie you?

I feel like the only local media guy I've liked lately is Tom Sorenson. I know Joe Person is late on everything and kind of sleazy, but I find my self enjoying his stuff a little more than Darins. Maybe it is just personal preference.

#42 Mr. Scot

Mr. Scot

Football Historian

• HUDDLER
  • 36,922 posts
  • LocationSC

Posted 08 January 2013 - 09:30 PM

somebody for the Charlotte Observer said that when he asked Smitty should Rivera come back all he did was smiled. but Fred being gone could cause him to go ape poo.

Smith spoke pretty clearly in favor of Rivera staying a short time ago.

Not sure how he'll feel about this, but in the past he's been a "it's just business" guy (like when Muhammad and Delhomme were let go).

#43 DaCityKats

DaCityKats

feed KB 2014

• HUDDLER
  • 8,498 posts
  • LocationDa City

Posted 08 January 2013 - 09:31 PM

Not sure how he'll feel about this.

but when asked again after the season, all he did was smile. take it for it its worth.

#44 SparkyDevil

SparkyDevil

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 105 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 09:35 PM

Not sure how he'll feel about this, but in the past he's been a "it's just business" guy (like when Muhammad and Delhomme were let go).

Yeah, both points are interesting, but smitty has been around the league a while now. He understands its a business. Besides Smith, our WRs have been kind of under achievers. LaFell could/should be a lot better (even with him being hurt) and Murphy can be fixable. This team needs playmakers around Cam, and before that - you need someone that can coach playmakers.

#45 Kurb

Kurb

I hit it.

• Administrators
  • 13,352 posts
  • LocationILM

Posted 08 January 2013 - 09:35 PM

He's right.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.