2 replies to this topic

#1 koolkatluke

koolkatluke

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,847 posts
  • LocationNonya

Posted 08 January 2013 - 09:11 PM

Love this kid. The next great Duke pg. How long does he stay?

#2 bigcatdaddy

bigcatdaddy

• HUDDLER
  • 3,652 posts
  • LocationCharlotte

Posted 09 January 2013 - 10:14 AM

I think he is a 4-year player unless he really blow up next year which is possible. I still think he needs time to work on a few things, like his attitude sometimes. There are times when he is not hitting his shots he gets down on himself and "pouts" but a lot of that was earlier in the season and I am sure K has talked to him about it. Great game last night though, We needed someone to score and pick up the slack after Ryan went out with the injury and Quinn really stepped up. I also love his work ethic, after the Wake game where he went 0-11 he came back out after the game and worked on his jump shot for at least an hour. He's a very hard worker so it's good to see him rewarded for that. I think what I like about this team and what makes them so tough is on any given night any of the starting 5 could lead the team in scoring so who do you take away?

#3 koolkatluke

koolkatluke

• HUDDLER
  • 7,847 posts
  • LocationNonya

Posted 09 January 2013 - 03:24 PM

I think he is a 4-year player unless he really blow up next year which is possible. I still think he needs time to work on a few things, like his attitude sometimes. There are times when he is not hitting his shots he gets down on himself and "pouts" but a lot of that was earlier in the season and I am sure K has talked to him about it. Great game last night though, We needed someone to score and pick up the slack after Ryan went out with the injury and Quinn really stepped up. I also love his work ethic, after the Wake game where he went 0-11 he came back out after the game and worked on his jump shot for at least an hour. He's a very hard worker so it's good to see him rewarded for that. I think what I like about this team and what makes them so tough is on any given night any of the starting 5 could lead the team in scoring so who do you take away?

I like his intelligence and passing abilities. He see a play before it forms. I also like the fact that even if he's having a bad shooting night. He still plays in your face defense and still tries to get other players going.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com