Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Doc Holiday

The Biggest thing that irks me about our fan base

59 posts in this topic

JR brought a business and a product to Charlotte that you just so happen to like.

I like shopping at Lowe's over Home Depot. I prefer their product, but if they fug up my merchandise then I'm going to raise hell.

The Panther's aren't a charity, they are a franchise. We owe JR nothing. Unless you really value the ability to spend money, on something you like, that fuging much.

4 people like this

If Jerry never brought this team here, Charlotte would have 0 super bowl wins.

If Jerry never brought this team here, Charlotte would have 0 super bowl wins.

.... I see what you did there

Haven't read past the OP, but give me a break. Let's say JR decides to go cheap for years and years and we end up like the Browns. You'll still have respect for him? That's sad. Just because he brought football to the Carolinas doesn't mean he gets a lifetime pass on criticism and dislike.

I guess you respected President Bush? I mean, he was our fearless leader afterall!

Yeah, but is Jerry Richardson just too damn old??

This forum is full of good threads.

Thanks guys.

"be thankful to JR we have a franchise to root for"

nice argument from like 1995

1 person likes this

Move the team to California. Problem solved.

Yup. I'm counting down the days till we move this team to LA so we can finally become relevant.

Not to mention we would have me at every home game which would make our crowd 25% louder than in Charlotte.

Los Angeles Panthers for life!!

According to this logic kids with abusive parents should respect them since the parents created them.

According to this logic kids with abusive parents should respect them since the parents created them.

This is stupid.

The huddle has become a place where miserable whiners congregate and compete to be the most miserable whiner.