Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SIGCHI222

Last time we picked 14th

76 posts in this topic

"Best UGA DB they ever had." A DB is a CB or Safety and those are your words. Thomas Davis is up there with the best from UGA but Champ Bailey is above him with all due respect

With all due respect returned, I still want Anderson, Kuechly, Beason and Davis on the field at all times.

Davis to S is the only way I see this happening.

I also want Katherine Webb, neither may happen but all I am saying is that TD excelling at S is much more reasonable.

As far as the "'Best UGA DB they ever had." A DB is a CB or Safety and those are your words'."...Champ wasn't a Panther, TD was.

TD is the "Best UGA DB they ever had."

I stand by that. I don't give a fukk about Champ Bailey.

I'm not trying to argue with you.. Just saying he'd have to lose a lot of muscle mass to play safety. I say keep him at WLB he's preformed great keep him there

I know that very well. Can't TD do anything? He is the Miracle Man.

With all due respect returned, I still want Anderson, Kuechly, Beason and Davis on the field at all times.

Davis to S is the only way I see this happening.

I also want Katherine Webb, neither may happen but all I am saying is that TD excelling at S is much more reasonable.

As far as the "'Best UGA DB they ever had." A DB is a CB or Safety and those are your words'."...Champ wasn't a Panther, TD was.

TD is the "Best UGA DB they ever had."

I stand by that. I don't give a fukk about Champ Bailey.

All of those LB's on the field would be interesting.. I just don't see it happening. Unless we run a 3-4 and just have TD and Anderson blitz

LOL I respect your opinion on the UGA thing

All of those LB's on the field would be interesting.. I just don't see it happening. Unless we run a 3-4 and just have TD and Anderson blitz

LOL I respect your opinion on the UGA thing

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Please Scott, don't bring up the 3-4 again. Rivera has enuff to think about.

Champ died to me in 1999 :)

Nah, love the guy but he should have came here in 2004.

TD is my favorite Bulldog behind Herschel. And that says alot.

14th pick should be in the secondary, can we agree on that or do you want OL or DT, or what?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Please Scott, don't bring up the 3-4 again. Rivera has enuff to think about.

Champ died to me in 1999 :)

Nah, love the guy but he should have came here in 2004.

TD is my favorite Bulldog behind Herschel. And that says alot.

14th pick should be in the secondary, can we agree on that or do you want OL or DT, or what?

I like that we use it on occasion.... JUST ON OCCASION THOUGH lol

I'm feeling DT in the first (that could change before draft time though).. Right now the guy is Jesse Williams out of Alabama the guy destroys O-Linemen. We also need to sure up to O-Line though can't have our franchise getting hurt.

Technically, the last time we had pick #14 we traded with NYJ. They took Revis and we took Beason and Kalil.

We really need to hit this 1st round pick out of the park. Maybe we should hire a consultant. I wonder what Hurney is up to these days?!

I like that we use it on occasion.... JUST ON OCCASION THOUGH lol

I'm feeling DT in the first (that could change before draft time though).. Right now the guy is Jesse Williams out of Alabama the guy destroys O-Linemen. We also need to sure up to O-Line though can't have our franchise getting hurt.

Obviously you are not a water-cooler fan. Williams may not be available at 14 because of the game we witnessed.

It may behoove the Cats to go WR in the first as many OLinemen will be available before after non-existent 3rd round pick rolls around.

I think we just agreed on something.

I remember being so pissed that year because I wanted Patrick Willis and the Niners got him.

1 person likes this

Obviously you are not a water-cooler fan. Williams may not be available at 14 because of the game we witnessed.

It may behoove the Cats to go WR in the first as many OLinemen will be available before after non-existent 3rd round pick rolls around.

I think we just agreed on something.

I think if Williams isn't available Star Lotulelei will be (I think someone will bite on Richardson to be the second DT off the board)... And if neither are go Chance Warmack

I think if Williams isn't available Star Lotulelei will be (I think someone will bite on Richardson to be the second DT off the board)... And if neither are go Chance Warmack

Scott, I hate to end what appears to be me and you ending a fight but if Star is available at 14, I will buy you an elite Kuechly jersey.

I would give my left knutt for him but he is gone before 14 IMNSHO.