Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Do you think the new GM signing will get this franchise beyond 2nd place?

82 posts in this topic

Posted

Well i mean... I hope

Posted

Nope.

The new GM doesn't matter when he's not being given full autonomy, which our new GM won't be given right off the bat. It basically feels like JR is cool with wasting another year because Rivera is a lame-duck coach. On top of that, the guy that comes in has to deal with an absolutely horrid cap situation. So, most fans are thinking everything is going to magically come together next season, but we're gonna lose quite a few big contributors.

Posted

This says it all about this site.

90% of the Huddle now consists of teenagers whose football acumen came from playing XBox

I'm not sure what you mean - is that a slight at my response and me saying I had limited experience?

Posted

Many posters on this site feel if you don't have 10,000 posts of worthless crap then you don't know what you're talking about.

1 person likes this

Posted

Many posters on this site feel if you don't have 10,000 posts of worthless crap then you don't know what you're talking about.

Well i've no chance then! I've openly said that i've only been watching the sport for 2 seasons!

I definitely don't know what i'm talking about in that case

Posted

Your opinion is just as worthy as those who post this

"Derp, herpa, derpa, muhammed, jihad"

TL;DR

A picture of rage face

Booty shaking gif (which I love)

And anything mocking a thread that began as serious but was de-railed

Oh yea, "Cheap, High Quality Jerseys for sale!!!"

Posted

yep, definitely a pecking order in place here.

Posted

Regardless, like a sheep I will mail in my payment for my season tickets when I get the invoice.

The only caveat is if Beane is hired. If he is hired I am not paying my ticket invoice. I'm willing to take a loss on the PSLs. Or maybe I will sell them for $1 to a broker so he can then sell the tickets to opposing fans every season.

Posted

Lol at the Browns references and saying we haven't been a sucky franchise.

Ya you're right we have been the middle red headed stepchild.

Stuck in mediocrity and still not sure if we will ever get out of it.

What's wrong with wanting to be a good team making the playoffs more than not? Why do we have to compare ourselves to shitty teams like the Browns?

Who gives a shiit about those fans? I'm sick of the status quo of mediocrity and everybody saying it could be worse.

Why can't it be better? fug being second.

1 person likes this

Posted

I have noticed that many posters do get an apparently significant amount of satisfaction by whipping out and gazing down upon, what they feel to be, a sizeable and important e-peen.

Posted

Lol at the Browns references and saying we haven't been a sucky franchise.

Ya you're right we have been the middle red headed stepchild.

Stuck in mediocrity and still not sure if we will ever get out of it.

What's wrong with wanting to be a good team making the playoffs more than not? Why do we have to compare ourselves to shitty teams like the Browns?

Who gives a shiit about those fans? I'm sick of the status quo of mediocrity and everybody saying it could be worse.

Why can't it be better? fug being second.

The "I Told you so" is always easier to take when you're wrong for being overly pessemistic than optimistic.

I personally prefer to look on the positve side and that will perhaps show through teh more I post, but I can see why some prefer to have a constant downer on things.

Posted

Hurney was dumb with contract negotiations but I think his negative effect on the talent is overstated. The way we win and lose makes it clear to me that playcalling is the difference between us and the elite teams, not necessarily a talent gap.

Next year is the Pray For Rivera Season.