Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

frash.exe

Do you think the new GM signing will get this franchise beyond 2nd place?

82 posts in this topic

And to answer the question of the thread, let me see who gets the job. Then I'll get back to you.

seriously this "well other teams tolerated losing so why can't we" is the dumbest poo i've ever heard

hey mr. belding let us know when the team has failed enough years and it's time to start winning when you're 70

that is if your brain hasn't succumbed to dementia yet

Talk poo about my mother,

Talk poo about my wife,

Talk poo about my dog,

Talk poo about my quarterback,

But please... dont ever talk poo about my pepsi or my krispy kreme... :thumbsd:

Do we know dates and times for the other GM interviews? What is our time table?

Do we know dates and times for the other GM interviews? What is our time table?

Person expects it to be concluded by week's end.

A GM change affects long term health more than it does short term. Whoever it is will have to deal with a cap situation which will leave us short handed for a year or two. We essentially have the team that we will go forward with apart from our draft picks this year. Don't see us making a huge splash in FA.

Rivera and the coaching staff will have the brunt of responsibility to take us over the hump next year. If he doesn't, then the GM assumes responsibility to put in someone who he thinks can get us to the top. It will be a step-by-step process.

seriously this "well other teams tolerated losing so why can't we" is the dumbest poo i've ever heard

Well I don't suggest reading your own posts.

To think, most people on the huddle want us to do exactly what caused our team to suck from 1997-2001: spend big on free agents, hire a "proven" coach, bring in WR after WR, etc

But yet saying we've been the most successful expansion team is stupid. Holy poo

well if you want to hang your hat on being the arguably best expansion team but don't poo on what the team did from 1997-2001 because at least it looked like they were trying to be competitive

the franchise the last 7 years looks more like the guys who run it think we're going to backpedal into a superbowl win.

if more teams decided not to pursue FAs because a few didn't work out then maybe they'd suck as bad as we have overall lately

• This makes sense to a degree with one big BUT... It's clear we'll be changing up our offense quite a bit this season - both due to the need for "evolution" and because of all the new players on offense we have to integrate - especially CMC & Samuel.  So, Stew needs more reps than he would have needed last year just to get in a rhythm with the new guys... Otherwise what you write makes sense. 
    • Already admitted i was wrong saying that, what I meant to write was he never learned to do it in college and makes it much easier to fall back into old habits in the pros. Was going back and edit that before I posted the thread and just forgot. And yes, every QB is going to be inaccurate at times, Cam is more inaccurate than the other top ten QBs, He just is, that's not his game,  didn't see anyone complaining about in 15. He makes up for it in other ways. And, no offense meant, didn't see a whole lot of Cam blaming in your post, actually, didn't see any. It was all someone else's fault. Cam has more difficult throws than many QBs because he frequently passes up easy throws for more difficult ones.  
  • Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    tbhx4