Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cowher looking to return to sidelines again

21 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

I know some of you are hoping to get Cowher at some point and he made it known yesterday that he'd like the challenge again.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/8827258/bill-cowher-wants-coach-nfl-again-some-point-according-report

Posted · Report post

Hire him for ST. Other then that I'm good

Posted · Report post

do not want.... hopefully some team scoops him up quickly to keep that talk to a minimum around here...

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

been away too long.

Posted · Report post

LB coach..

Posted · Report post

I think Cower likes to fug with the Panthers. Seems like every time after we make a coaching decision he comes out with this "well I don't know maybe someday"

Posted · Report post

I'm getting pretty close to putting the Bill Cohwer discussions in the same category of annoyance as the Brett Favre saga.

Posted · Report post

Only Panthers fans would act like a championship coach would be a bad thing. Let's pick up the Patriots' assistant waterboy.

Posted · Report post

Only Panthers fans would act like a championship coach would be a bad thing. Let's pick up the Patriots' assistant waterboy.

So much fail in this post. So much.

Posted · Report post

He has been gone since 2006. He might be great but then again how many guys who left coaching for years came back and did well again. I can think of Gibbs with the Redskins but he didn't do all that well. Dick Vermeil did well with St Louis, but it is pretty rare for guys to come back after extended absences so the number is pretty small

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

What is the argument against Cowher anyway outside of been away too long? The dude is a Hall of Fame coach and he's been in the booth analyzing. It's not like he went into a coma.

Posted · Report post

Yes! Please please do!!!

And after he fails, maybe that would shut all the huddler screaming for him up. Maybe....