#1 Bwood

Bwood

It's all about the

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,491 posts
  • LocationSouthern California

Posted 09 January 2013 - 09:40 AM

Alright...so I know I may come off as this cocky douche around here, and many wont believe me, but I just wanted to have an honest discussion about threesomes with my huddle bros.

I'm fortunate enough to be dating this girl for 4 years now, and all through college she was cool enough to let me experiment threesomes with her. I know this may be alarming to many older huddlers but most girls including my girlfriend and her friends went through a bi-sexual stage, so at this age it wasn't that crazy.

It's been like a year since the last time we tried one, we've gotten a lot more serious and mature, but this week we're staying in a cabin with her best girl friend who we've been with before and it's going to go down again and I'm pumped.

So guys, you got any stories for me? Or am I about to create another douchie Bwood thread...

#2 Zcustom

Zcustom

The Irish Hammer

• HUDDLER
  • 5,659 posts

Posted 09 January 2013 - 09:41 AM

I assume you mean Male-Female-Female threesomes?

If not I'm sure Jase has some stories.

I never had one though, not my cup of tea

#3 Murph

Murph

Joe Cool

• HUDDLER
  • 3,893 posts
  • LocationRound about here

Posted 09 January 2013 - 09:45 AM

Ah, youth!
Posted Image

#4 CarolinaNCSU

CarolinaNCSU

• HUDDLER
  • 4,889 posts
  • LocationRaleigh

Posted 09 January 2013 - 09:56 AM

Never have and sadly never will. Could never have one with my girlfriend...would seem too weird to me, even knowing she was okay with it. Bucket list item that will never be crossed off...but I digress.

#5 Jase

Jase

Kuechold Fantasies

• Administrators
  • 16,714 posts
  • LocationMatthews, NC

Posted 09 January 2013 - 09:59 AM

I assume you mean Male-Female-Female threesomes?

If not I'm sure Jase has some stories.

I never had one though, not my cup of tea

Nothing like doing the old spit-roast/eiffel tower with your good buddy on your favorite girl.

#6 GAme

GAme

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 398 posts

Posted 09 January 2013 - 10:00 AM

My girl is cool like that too. Even better, it was her idea.

#7 Darth Biscuit

Darth Biscuit

Dark Lord

• HUDDLER
  • 32,819 posts
  • LocationWilmington, NC

Posted 09 January 2013 - 10:04 AM

Congrats Bwood... and btw...

Pics or it didn't happen. :)

#8 catfang

catfang

• HUDDLER
  • 6,200 posts

Posted 09 January 2013 - 10:05 AM

Alright...so I know I may come off as this cocky douche around here, and many wont believe me, but I just wanted to have an honest discussion about threesomes with my huddle bros.

I'm fortunate enough to be dating this girl for 4 years now, and all through college she was cool enough to let me experiment threesomes with her. I know this may be alarming to many older huddlers but most girls including my girlfriend and her friends went through a bi-sexual stage, so at this age it wasn't that crazy.

It's been like a year since the last time we tried one, we've gotten a lot more serious and mature, but this week we're staying in a cabin with her best girl friend who we've been with before and it's going to go down again and I'm pumped.

So guys, you got any stories for me? Or am I about to create another douchie Bwood thread...

Go fug yourself.

j/k :)

#9 ARSEN

ARSEN

Banned

• HUDDLER
  • 11,204 posts

Posted 09 January 2013 - 10:08 AM

Too much work for 30 seconds muscle spasm.

#10 CatofWar

CatofWar

Join, or Die

• HUDDLER
  • 3,366 posts
  • LocationGitmo

Posted 09 January 2013 - 10:18 AM

Was getting it on with the wife. She was bent over with me behind her. The dog wondered in and began licking my balls. So yes, yes I have.

#11 Mrs Pantherfan

Mrs Pantherfan

Lusting on Zod

• HUDDLER
  • 4,760 posts

Posted 09 January 2013 - 10:20 AM

Never have and sadly never will. Could never have one with my girlfriend...would seem too weird to me, even knowing she was okay with it. Bucket list item that will never be crossed off...but I digress.

unfortunately...I know of a swingers club...these are people who are 40+ years of age (not sure how old you are)..

pm me if interested..I can hook you up.... :)

#12 il Malocchio

il Malocchio

formerly j2sgam...

• HUDDLER
  • 4,010 posts
  • Locationtryin to figure it out...

Posted 09 January 2013 - 10:22 AM

It almost happened for me a few years back. Went out wiht some friends, 2 women and a dude. We all went back to Monica's house, I knew I was having a go at Mimi that night. I was upstairs in a bedroom with Mimi gettin her undresses when Monica & Fred walked in. Monica started talkin about how great Mimi's bewbs were, they both gave me a look, and I thought "Wow! This is gettin ready to happen!!" Then I looked over & there was Freddy, sittin Indian style, just watching..... Then I thought "Wow, this aint happening.." I mean, get in or get out.. Or rather just get out. I couldnt do it with some dude sitting there watchin, it just aint in me... Turns out that they all ate some Molly's I had sold Monica earlier that week, the pill messed up Fred's ability to perform, so thats why Monica headed upstairs....

That is the closest I ever came to a menage-a-3....

#13 catfang

catfang

• HUDDLER
  • 6,200 posts

Posted 09 January 2013 - 10:23 AM

unfortunately...I know of a swingers club...these are people who are 40+ years of age (not sure how old you are)..

pm me if interested..I can hook you up.... :)

wow, today we learned about a side of MPF that we never knew existed.

#14 Inimicus

Inimicus

Life is better in a kayak

• HUDDLER
  • 6,031 posts

Posted 09 January 2013 - 10:23 AM

I can honestly say that I never had any desire to do it.

Not a judgement one way or the other but just not something that interested me.

#15 stirs

stirs

I Reckon So

• HUDDLER
  • 10,440 posts

Posted 09 January 2013 - 10:30 AM

That's all I need.
Disappoint two women at once.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.