Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jase

Biden just now: "executive orders and executive action can be taken" to enact gun control

205 posts in this topic

lol

What per se is a gay college?

My link had studies from both sides of the argument not that you would notice take a closer look you may find out.

My link had studies from both sides of the argument not that you would notice take a closer look you may find out.

I saw that both sides were going to be slanted in one direction or the other.

I thought you were calling UC Davis a "gay college" as that was they study I posted.

Yeah I read this in a 1950's mindest...

Why don't all you black people just move out of the South if you don't like being lynched. It's that fugging easy.

Oh come the fug on man. I'm just as much of a social liberal as you are. There is not a racist/sexist/bigot bone in my body. This is the ultimate freedom i'm giving you and you're putting it down like everyone is against your beliefs. Every person in this world is entitled to their beliefs and opinions so what wrong with giving it to them? Everyone should have the right to do what they wanted within reason, amiright?

Oh come the fug on man. I'm just as much of a social liberal as you are. There is not a racist/sexist/bigot bone in my body. This is the ultimate freedom i'm giving you and you're putting it down like everyone is against your beliefs. Every person in this world is entitled to their beliefs and opinions so what wrong with giving it to them? Everyone should have the right to do what they wanted within reason, amiright?

it's the "within reason" that's the sticking point.

I was drawing a comparison between the two thought processes.

Everyone is entitled to their own beliefs until they infringe on the rights of others. If someone wants to be racist...go ahead and be one. It's your right. But the day a belief infringes on someone elses rights is the day your belief is no longer just a belief and the "freedom" associated with it becomes cloudy

it's the "within reason" that's the sticking point.

That what i'm saying. The governments job is the regulation of these laws. If the people wanted marijuana its the governments job to say alright we'll give you weed, but lets throw down some ground rules.

That what i'm saying. The governments job is the regulation of these laws. If the people wanted marijuana its the governments job to say alright we'll give you weed, but lets throw down some ground rules.

aren't those ground rules what we're talking about right now?

And ruling and dictating laws by simply using a majority is also a slippery slope. Which is what I was trying not so eloquently to allude to earlier

Everyone is entitled to their own beliefs until they infringe on the rights of others. If someone wants to be racist...go ahead and be one. It's your right. But the day a belief infringes on someone elses rights is the day your belief is no longer just a belief and the "freedom" associated with it becomes cloudy

So how is what i'm saying infringing on anyone's beliefs? so you would rather one persons beliefs speak for millions rather than it be your opinion against anothers? What your saying is exactly what our government is doing to us as we speak. Our governments beliefs infringing on the peoples rights and our associated "freedom" is indeed becoming very cloudy.

So how is what i'm saying infringing on anyone's beliefs? so you would rather one persons beliefs speak for millions rather than it be your opinion against anothers? What your saying is exactly what our government is doing to us as we speak. Our governments beliefs infringing on the peoples rights and our associated "freedom" is indeed becoming very cloudy.

I never said anything like that.

aren't those ground rules what we're talking about right now?

Yes it is. So these ground rules. EO's in my opinion aren't what is needed. It's an entire overhaul of what we call the 2nd amendment that satisfies both parties.

This is my opionion of responsible and lawful firearm ownership.