Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Biden just now: "executive orders and executive action can be taken" to enact gun control

205 posts in this topic

Posted

All the time, the gun crime rate and violent crime being low is enjoyable. I'm sure you haven't, not enough gun free zones to give your childish mind a sense of ease.

Posted

I hope Obama/Biden go through with this.

Posted

You ever been to Switzerland?

Have you? Bet you didn't try to break and enter if you have.

Posted

I hope Obama/Biden go through with this.

Why is that?

Posted

Why is that?

Why do I want them to try and use an executive order on a gun ban? Because its unconstitutional. I would like to see both of those fugers impeached. They have no business governing a country.

Using an executive order to make guns harder to obtain? I'm all for that. Go for it. I have a clean record. Use an executive order to say what firearm can or can't be possessed? Nah bro. You can't do that.

Posted

just so we're clear, you hope that the president commits an impeachable offense? shouldn't you, idk, not hope for that?

Posted

No I hope both are impeached. They have no business running this country.

Did you not watch the last Obama press conference? Dude sounded like a straight up dictator. Biden? Lol that guy is a fuging moron.

Posted

no i didn't see the last press conference so if you could just give me a rundown of all of the things that made him sound "like a straight up dictator" that would be appreciated

Posted

no i didn't see the last press conference so if you could just give me a rundown of all of the things that made him sound "like a straight up dictator" that would be appreciated

Just a simple YouTube search Cantrell. Do I need to help you with that, or can you do it in your own?

Posted

no way he does that.

nope he didn't do it.

Posted

i searched for "dictator obama" and came up with this

Posted

I'm reserving judgement on the executive orders until I see what they are.